She's Not Normal

Okay I updated again and there is a lot of drama! I just HAD to update this it's starting to get good ;) there will be a ton of drama in the next chapter too! Hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think :)

Another pic of Emily>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

REMEMBER: She has brown hair!!! Not red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Emily POV***

I was really starting to like the One Direction boys. I was wrong about them all along. They are actually super funny and really nice! Thankfully, they get along with Jai, Luke, and Brandon too. We were all like 9 best friends now, it was great. The twins, Brandon and I never really stayed at our place anymore. Luke and Jai are now living with us for a year or more now. They tell their mom they are very mature and dependent now. I'm not so sure about that. We pretty much live at the One Direction flat now, half of our stuff is here and we have our own rooms and beds too.

I haven't don't much modeling lately but Today, I'm doing a shoot for Victoria's Secret with the other Angels. It's been forever since I've seen them all and I can't wait to go.

I put on one of my favorite sets of bra and panties for my Angel shoot. It was a purple bombshell bra with rhinestones all over it. And the bottoms matched perfectly. I threw on my angel robe and my matching heels to my undergarment set that I was wearing. I was only going to be in the car so nobody would see me and all the angela came dressed like this anyway.

I walked downstairs to see the boys sitting on the couch watching TV. They heard the clicks of my heels as I went into the kitchen to grab an apple for on the way. I walked back out to tell them I was leaving and they were all staring at me practically drooling, except for Brandon who just laughed. My Silk pink robe was a little open so you could see a shitload of cleavage. I joined Brandon in his laughter and the boys couldn't take their eyes off of me.

"Alright guys, I'm going to my shoot. Don't miss this view too much." I gave them all a seductive wink and grabbed my things and left.

I arrived at the shoot right on time and was greeted by the other angles. We were all so happy and excited to see each other. God I missed this so much, they were some of my best fiends and I absolutely loved modeling. Now that I got over my issue and was finally a little pleased with myself. Other people seemed to be.

"Hello girls! It's so great to see you all! Come on back we have a shoot to do!" Chris, our 'leader' said to us excitedly. He was basically our manager.

"Okay ladies remove your robes and let's start. " We did as we were told and started posing for the cameras.

"Geez Emily...you really let yourself go." Kevin, one of the assistants said loud enough for everyone to here.

Those words burned my ears more than anything. I had finally gotten over my problem and I could feel it coming back. I was so self conscious of myself and that made it even worse. I was beyond embarrassed but some part of me knew he was completely right. I looked at the other girls who looked at him in shock yelling at him saying that I was as skinny as a twig and just like the rest of them. But I really wasn't, I was so much fatter than them. I always was. I had so much jealousy for them and I hated myself because I had to be like this.

"You're right, I don't belong here." I told Kein, grabbed my robe and put it on, got in my car and drove home.