The Nando's dinner I would never forget

OH MY GOSHHHHHHH. I haven't updated in FOREVER. I'm so sorry :( I need to get going on that. I will try to update and write as much as I can tonight! Most of my POV's are Emily's but you will get more soon :) old pic, but cute :)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***Louis POV***

I fixed my gaze on her. Just her. She was stunning. Absolutely beautiful. Like an angel. Okay that was a little cheesy but who cares she was perfect. I could just tell that I needed her. I needed her to be with me right then and there. She was anything I could have ever asked for. I promised myself that by the end of the night I would build up the courage to go up and talk to her. I was staring right at her and she knew it too. Right then, a guy with curly brown hair turned his head around and spotted me, he looked back over to that glorious godess of perfection. I just can't stress it enough. He seemed to have said something to her then he leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She pulled back and giggled and said something back to him. My jaw dropped. That did not just happen. He kissed her.

***Harry POV***

Right as I saw her walk in she caught my eye. Damn, she was sexy as fuck. I got a boner just looking at her. She sat down at her table with three other guys, lucky bitches. She looked over at me and we made slight eye contact. I was gonna fuck this chick tonight. Shivers ran through my body that I had never felt before. Did I have feelings for this girl? No, I couldn't. That isn't who I am. I don't fall in love. Plus, I didn't even know the girl. Well this will be interesting.

***Zayn POV***

Holy shit. This has never happened before. I think this girl may be prettier than me. She was with three other guys though, she kind of looked like one of them and the other two were identical. God, I wish I was them. To be walking with a sex goddess like that. I need this girl even more than Harry.

***Liam POV***

Whoa. The most beautiful girl walked into Nando's as the boys and I were having dinner. She was so pretty, almost too pretty. She was gorgeous but all of this just didn't seem right. She was with some other boys, two were identical and looked very familiar. I've seen them on youtube before they're from the...Janoskians thats it! I'll have to talk to them later about how much I love their videos, especially their 'Pull The Rope' one. I might even have to check out this girl even more.

***Niall POV***

The most gorgeous girl walked into Nando's. I didn't knwo girls like that ate here...I guess so. She was with three other guys who I seemed too become somewhat jealous of. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, no matter how hard I tried. She was the most perfect human being I had ever seen. Her perfect brown hair fell down her back and my eyes fell straight to her bum as she turned around to sit down. Holy fuck, it was great. She had a nice rack too, but her face looked like it had been sculpted by an angel. My mouth hung open ever since I saw her, it was like I was drooling over her. I pretty much was. I wanted this girl more than anything in the world it felt like. But the only problem, all the other boys seemed to fancy her as well.

***Emily POV***

Brandon and Jai also noticed the other boys staring so they decided to play along with mine and Luke's game. Brandon, who was sitting directly next to me fake yawned and slung his arm across my shoulder.

"Classy." I said to him and he smiled cheekily at me.

Jai started feeding me food and I ate it seductively. I glanced over at the boys who were all oggling over me. What the hell is with their obsession with me, it was kind of creepy. But I do have to admit, they were pretty attractive. If only they would stop staring.

Luke and I flirted for about another hour and I kept glancing back to the boys. They would quickly turn their heads and start eating to show they "weren't" staring. They couldn't make it anymore obvious. Something had to be done.

"This is getting annoying, I need to do something about this. I'm going over there." I told Jai, Luke, and Brandon who all nodded and let me be on my way.

I walked over there and they all turned away except for one of them, he was blonde and had clear braces. He could really pull them off. He looked starstruck almost, his mouth was hanging open and he couldn't take his eyes off of me. As I approached their table they all turned their heads to me and looked at me in awe.

"Could you boys please do me a huge favor and stop looking over at my table. I'm trying to eat my dinner with my brother and friends and clearly that won't happen with all of you staring me down like there's nothing else to look at. If you could stop that would be great." I said to the boys proudly.

"Well love, we just can't help it. We all seem to fancy you very much." A strong british accent hit my ears and it made me tingle inside. It was very attractive. No, what am I saying, I don't like these boys. The one that spoke to me had blue eyes and brown hair. It was kind of like bed head, but he could really pull it off.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Louis Tomlinson." He kissed my hand.

"And that is Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam." He pointed to the rest of the boys down the table.

"I believe we can introduce ourselves Lou, I'm Niall Horan." The blonde one said to me cheerfully with quite the accent. He was Irish. I was definitely not expecting that. It was extremely sexy though. Oh my god what am I saying. He flashed me a bright smile that suited him well.

"Well, we are heading off to the club down the street and the lads and I definitely think you should come. What I mean by that is, you're coming." The one with dark hair known as Zayn winked at me.

"And what makes you think I will come?" I questioned the boys.

"Oh come on, it will be fun! We just want to get to know you and maybe even be friends." The one known as Liam said happily to me.

"Or more..." Niall coughed hoping I wouldn't hear, but clearly I did.

"I don't know." I said to the boys and began to turn away until I felt someone grab my hand from behind. I turned back around flipping my hair seductively just to tease the boys to find the owner of the hand as Louis.

"PLEEEEEEASE!" Louis screamed at me.

"Fine, just be quiet." I gave into them.

They boys got up to leave and I turned around to start walking away until I felt a large hand graze my bum. Oh no he didn't. I turned around and my eyes met directly with Harry's, he smirked and winked at me. I knew this boy would be trouble.

I walked back to my table and sat down.

"Sooooooo?" Luke questioned me right away.

"They're making me meet them at the club next door after this, and don't think you're not coming with me." I stated at Luke.

"Yessssssss! I'm totally going there's gonna be so many hot babes there." Well Brandon sounded excited. Both Luke and Jai nodded and we finished our food.

We payed the tab for dinner and got up to leave. We walked down the street to the nearby club and I got a few whistles on our way there.

"What is it with these London guys here? They act like I'm some perfect angel."

"I can't blame them Emily." Jai winked at me and I let out a playful giggle.

We arrived at the club and surprisingly the security at the door let us in right away like he knew we were coming, the boys must have told him. Of course they did. He gave us a warm smile and we walked in. The music was blaring and the first thing I could think of was getting a drink. I needed to loosen up a little bit. A little bit was more than I expected.

AHHHHHH! She finally talked to the boys..I wonder what's going to happen at the club ;) I'll decide if I want to update again tonight or later...I'll think about it. VOTE/COMMENT I love feedback! :) hope you guys are liking it!

~Sarah

Love you all xx