Truth Or Dare?

I told you I would upload tonight ;) sorry I didn't do it right away I was watching the olympics but I missed some of it errgghhh. Hopefully this chapter will be longer :) hahahh i love this picture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> drunk niall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Emily POV***

I woke up to a very strong irish accent laughing his heart out. He sounded a bit intoxicated,,,was it still night? I can't believe I blacked out I must have drank way too much. I don't remember a thing. And where the hell am I?! I lifted myself up to a sitting position on an extremely comfortable couch with a blanket over me. I was still a little shaky and my hair was probably a mess and I bet my make up was all over my face.

I looked over to the dining and kitchen area and saw 5 boys chatting and having a laugh.

Where the fuck were Luke, Jai and Brandon?

“Sleeping beauty is awake!” Liam yelled across the entire flat. It kind of hurt my ears to be honest, I winced a little.

“How was your sleep love?” Louis asked me sweetly as he came over to me and sat next to me.

He threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled my closer towards him. Niall sat on the other side of me and Liam sat on the other side of the couch along with Zayn. Harry sat on the floor resting back on his hands staring at Louis for some reason. I felt a little uncomfortable so close to Louis and under his arm like that but I didn’t want to protest about it to make a scene so I just kind of squirmed myself out of his grip a bit. Louis looked at me a bit confused but I blew it off.

“Where are Luke, Jai, and Brandon?” I asked as all 5 boys stared at me in awe while I talked, kind of like at the restaurant.

“Who?” Niall asked me while he was munching on a bag of chips.

“My brother and my best friends..”

“Oh the other people you were with, they saw me catch you and asked if you were okay. I told them what happened and they just laughed about it a little. They said for me to tell you to have fun tonight and for us to take you back to our flat.” Liam explained to me in somewhat detail.

“Whoa whoa whoa. What do you mean catch me? What happened? And this is your flat? It’s like a mansion!”

“Well I walked up to Louis to ask him something at the bar but instead I found you two swallowing each other at the counter. I nudged Lou and then you just blacked out and passed out and Liam caught you from falling off your chair.” Harry said to me kind of snobbily.

“Shit, sorry. I pass out sometimes when I drink a little too much. And I kissed you?!? Oh my god I’m so sorry.” I said to both Harry and Louis.

“It’s okay love, I didn’t mind.” Louis smiled at me and again threw his arm back over my shoulder and pulled me close. What is with this kid?

“I did..” Harry muttered under his breath hoping no one could hear, but apparently I was the only one who could since I was the only one who reacted.