An Interesting Night in a downtown club

A/N okay guys so I have an ear infection so I can't do anything in like the water or anything and it's summer!!ughhh. That means I will be on here more! And the good thing is, I'm actually really in the mood to update. didn't really know what kind of picture to put with this story so I put one of Lou and Harry...love that picture ;) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Emily POV***

I was on my third shot and I was starting to feel a little tipsy. Luke had already taken 4 and who knows how many Brandon took, too many. Luke and Jai weren't even allowed to be in the club. They're 17, one more year. Whatever, they looked old enough to be in here and we got let in regardless because of the One Direction boys. Where even were they? Whatever, maybe I will see them later. Luke was hilarious when he was drunk, I got him drunk quite often considering I was of age and I could go out and buy it without having to be sneaky. We had some great times together and I always snuck him and Jai into clubs.

Dance (A$$) by Big Sean came on through the club and Luke gave me a smirk.

"Alright come on Luke, we HAVE to dance to this one." He smiled at me and got up from the bar with me. He grabbed my hand and stumbled over to the dance floor, me doing the same behind him.

He grabbed my hips and we started moving together in motion. I knew he liked it because I could hear little moans escaping his drunken mouth and a slight bulge in his pants. I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer so I just let it all out and he started laughing as well.

While me and Luke danced dirty I scanned the dance floor and one guy caught my eye. He looked familiar but also blurry from my drunk vision. I couldn't tell who he was. I kept scanning and went back to wehre he was originally standing but he was no longer there. And Luke wasn't behind me either. I was just standing there like a complete idiot. All of a sudden I felt two delicate hands grab my hips and pull me back closer to them. Our hips started moving in sync like Luke's and mine did.

"Having fun love?" a british accent whispered in my ear. Where have I heard that accent before? I whipped my head around to fix my eyes on Louis, that's who was standing over there. I knew he looked familiar. Now I was dancing with him, what the hell? Well whatever, I liked it and apparently so did he.

I smiled at him and walked away to get another drink back at the bar, not that I needed anymore but who cares? Louis followed me and sat down next to me. He didn't seem to be as drunk as I was, but he ordered himself 4 shots and I just ordered a simple drink. He finished off his shots before I was even halfway done with my drink, the alcohol was really hitting me, and also him. He was talking to me but I couldn't even make out what he was saying, it was all slurred.

His hair was perfectly swooshed to one side and he looked sexy when he was drunk, his accent was even richer. His perfect blue eyes stared mine down as he tried to talk to me. Why wouldn't he just shut up? I couldn't resist him any longer so I flung my drunken self over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and started to kiss him, hard.

***Harry's POV***

Okay, where was this girl? I needed to get her drunk so I could get in her pants. I swear I had been looking around this club for ages. I was stumbling around the dance floor almost too drunk to even function. Maybe Louis could help me find her. Some girls would come up to meand try to flirt and dance but I surprisingly didn't want to. I had to admit, they were sexy, but I wanted her. The one from the restaurant. The one with the gorgeous brown hair and the sexiest dress. The one with the perfect red lips and matching stilettos. The one with the perfectly tanned and shaped body. Her face just made it even better. And her beautiful brown eyes. Those were like heaven. They made me weak at the knees, that never happens. I swear she could be a fucking model.

I got lost in my thoughts for a while but then I snapped back into reality. I decided to go look over by the bar and I spotted the scene right away. Her hands running through his messy hair, his arms wrapped around the small of her back pulling her closer gradually, and their lips moving in sync. My jaw dropped at this sight. How could Louis do this to me? He knew I wanted her from the minute I laid eyes on her!

I walked over to them and nudged Louis' shoulder which broke them apart. He hazily looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Well hello mate! How are you enjoying the club? Are you having a good time? Because I am." He attempted to slur out that last part and looked over to her and she ooked rather off. She was definitely hammered.

Liam came up to us asking if I had seen Zayn or Niall and I shook my head just as she started to wobble in our chair, all of our eyes turned to her. She slowly drifted backwards and tried to grap onto the counter at the bar, but clearly missed it. She fell backwards and Liam caught her easily in no time, being the only sober one here. Thank god for him. I gasped as this happened and Louis showed no expression at all. He really didn't care about her like I was already starting to. And I didn't even know her name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooooooooooohhh some drama ;) gonna start my next chapter now! COMMENT/VOTE/FAN. I LOVE feedback! hope you guys liked it.

~Sarah

love you all xx