Not the morning I expected

A/N Okay so the video to the side doesn't really relate to this chapter at all but it just came out today and I LOVE IT. AHHHHH :) Anyway, I will maybe make this one longer? It's not very nice outside in Minnesota so I'll be sitting on my couch on here all day so why not. Harry:)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Emily POV***

I opened my eyes to a hot room. My eyelids were still heavy and I felt like complete shit. I was hungover. I was in a bed that I wasn't familiar with. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into this time.

All I was wearing was my panties, not even my bra or dress from last night. Well something obviously happened last night.

I sat up in the bed I was in and saw my bra and dress thrown across the room. I turned to my side to find a boy laying next to me. He was shirtless and he had pretty sexy bed head. Oh my fucking god. No, this wasn't happening. I was in bed with Niall Horan. What the hell? How did this even happen? I mean they were nice at the restaurant and all but that's the only time I saw them right? How did I end up here? God I don't remember shit from last night.

I got up out of bed and put my bra back on. I picked up my dress and found a hug rip down the back. Oh that bitch was going to pay, that was one of my favorite dresses. Clearly he couldn't contain himself last night and just wanted to get it off me, and I was too drunk to care. God I am so stupid.

I looked through his drawers and found a T shirt and threw it on over my bra, It went just over my panties so there was no need to wear pants, besides it was a sauna in this room. I walked out and went downstairs. I was famished so I found my way to the kitchen in search of food.

As I was looking through the fridge two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer hugging me. Their chin rested on my shoulder humming something. I turned around and saw Niall smiling at me sleepily. Before I could saw a word he crashed his lips to mine. I didn't pull away, but I also didn't get into it like I could tell he wanted.

"Good morning!" He smiled at me as he pulled away and let go of me.

"Morning." I said a bit bluntly, ouch.

I reached up in the cupboards to find a glass for water. The T shirt I was wearing rode up so you could see my entire backside with my panties on, even the small of my back. I could feel Niall's eyes just staring me down from behind. He like his view. I could hear him stepping closer to me as I grabbed a glass. I whipped my head around and collided with Niall's face. Since I was shorter than him, his braces hit me in the forehead.

I fell to the ground because of the huge impact and I looked up at Niall. He looked down at me in terror and I was confused as to why. Right then Louis walked in the kitchen and stopped right where he was. His face went pale and he actually looked a bit serious for once.

"EMILY! Are you okay?! Niall, what did you do to her?"

What the hell were with these boys, I was just sitting on the ground. Nothing even happened! After Louis had screamed what he needed Harry ran in and stopped right where Louis was and pretty much did and said the same as he did.

"I didn't do anything I promise!"

Oh my god, what was wrong with me? Could they not see that I was completely fine?! The left side of my face felt damp and it seemed to be getting wetter. I assumed it was sweat because of how hot this was and I reached my hand up to wipe it off. I pulled my hand away to see it drenched in blood. I looked next to me and there was a huge pool of blood all over the floor and counter and there was blood all over me as well. How did I not notice this before? Was this from Niall and I hitting heads?