Chapter One

"Sky Jackson is here!" Someone screams.

Shit.

"Oh my gosh, it's Sky Jackson" another yells

I thought I could go unnoticed.

"Sky Jackson, can I ask you a few questions?" someone else shouts.

But I seem to get noticed everywhere I go.

Paparazzi are everywhere taking pictures of me in the mall. I swear I'm almost blinded by all the flashing lights but I'm use to it. I should be because I've been in the spotlight for quite a few years now.

I try and make my way through the paps, exiting the mall and open the door to my beautiful baby, my white Lamborghini.

All the paparazzi follow me to my car. I am beyond annoyed at all the attention they are drawing to me, but I remember what my manager said 'Don't be rude or speak back to them, they just want a good story and they twist your words around to make you seem like the bad guy'.

I swear to god if one of them touches my car, I'm going to lose my shit.

I take a deep breath and drive  out of the car park and speed down the freeway down to where my mom, older brother and I live.

I'm Sky Jackson, I'm 17 and I'm the #1 model in America at Victoria's Secret.

The only thing wrong is my mom made me go to school as a normal kid so I'm known at school as the nerdy, dorky 17 year old Kayla Morgan, and in my last year at school.

One of the reasons why I'm undercover is that everyone would want autographs and photos and most if not all of the girls at our school is obsessed with Sky Jackson.

But I just use Kayla's name for school, my real and model name is Sky Jackson.

Been in the spotlight has been pretty hard for my family. When I have interviews they always ask about them. My dad left when I was 3 and I haven't seen him since. So when people do ask me about my father, I just simply say he's dead, because he technically dead to me.
My mum takes it pretty hard sometimes as she sees all the fake news about me and it makes her go all protective.

I turn onto my street, checking behind me to see if there are any paps around, there weren't so I pulled up I'm my drive way, park my car in the garage, lock it and knock on the front door.

My mom opened it.

"Hello darling, did you have fun shopping?"

"I didnt buy anything but there were a heap of paps, I'm really exhausted so I'm going to head to bed, night mom."

"Okay night darling." Mom said kissing my cheek.

At school I only have one best friend, Ellie she knows I'm a model and that I disguise myself to look like a nerd, so I could have a normal life at school.

It's only 7:00pm so I come to the conclusion to ring Ellie.

Ring

Ring

Ring

It rings 3 times till she picks up..
"Hey Kay"

"Hey Ell, what's up?"

"Just chilling, you?"

"I just got home from the mall and there were paps everywhere, I can never have a normal day shopping." I told her.

"I know, I saw it on the news a few minutes ago." Her voice held sympathy.

I hear her brothers shouting on the other end.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go stop my brothers from killing each other, bye see you at school tomorrow Kayla."

"Okay bye Ell." I say hanging up.

I sigh and decide to have a early night sleep since tomorrow will be Monday.

Great another day at school. Yay.

Note the sarcasm.

I turn my light out, roll over and go to sleep as sweet dreams start to fill my mind.

-
-
-
-

Do you like Sky Jackson/ Kayla Morgan so far?

I hope you enjoy!!

Indi xxx