the one with the oppa

"Good morning." Jungkook said when you rolled over in the hardly lit room.

"Mhmm." You said.

"Did you sleep well? I'm sorry about my Eomma yesterday, I didn't know she would be like that." He said shuffling into you to kiss your forehead.

"It's fine." You said. You wanted to be in the moment and enjoying the peaceful morning with him but you couldn't, you feared having to tell him about your boss.

"I already told them we are leaving this morning after breakfast. Is that ok?"

"Yeah." You said and he smiled.

"Then we should get up, Hyung is cooking."

"Ok." You said and he kissed your head before getting out of bed.

You smiled sadly to yourself when he disappeared to the bathroom. You got up and got dressed.

3 minutes later you were walking down the stairs after your boyfriend.

"It smells so good hyung, what did you cook?

"I thought everyone would enjoy some pancakes. Am i right y/n?" he said looking over at your quiet form.

"Sounds perfect." you said putting on a fake but convincing smile.

Jungkook pulled you a seat out at the table and you sat down. Within the minute you had a stack of pancakes in front of you.

"Thank you so much Junghyun." you said as he placed them.

"Call me oppa." he said sweetly.

"Thank you so much, oppa." you said, happy to call him it. It meant he liked you as Jungkook's girlfriend, basically welcoming you to the family as best as he could.

You didn't see his parents until you were in Jungkook's car and they had appeared to say goodbye to him at the front door. Jungkook soon hugged them individually before walking to the car and getting in. He leant over and kissed your cheek before starting the car. Junghyun waved to you as he closed the door. You waved back as you were driven off by your boyfriend.

3 hours of radio music later Jungkook spoke up.

"You don't have to be nervous anymore." Jungkook said seeing you concerned as you looked out the window of his car.

"I wasn't nervous at all." you snapped a bit unintentionally. You were thinking about how you were going to survive work the next day now that your boss wanted you to sleep with him in order for you to get a promotion that you deserved.

Jungkook pulled over at the side of the road and turned the car off.

"I know my mum gave you a hard time and that she was rude but you don't have to snap at me because of it." he said turning to you in his seat clearly ticked off which was rare.

"No- Wait- That's not it-" You quickly realised how you had come off the entire weekend. You brushed him off in bed, you hadn't wanted to talk and when you did talk your were rude and salty.

"Then what is it?" he said annoyed at your bad attitude from the past 2 days. You didn't want to cuddle, kiss or hardly talk to him and now you were snapping at him and he didn't know why.

"Work." you muttered like a brat.

"What about work?"

"It doesn't matter."

"I'm not driving us unless you tell me why your attitude has been so shit this weekend."

"My boss wants me to sleep with him to get a promotion, okay?"

"What?"

"Mr Shin kind of came onto me and told me I have to let him sleep with me, wait, his actual words were 'let me fuck you until you can't walk' to get the promotion I deserve because i'm a 'young woman who needs to take advantage of opportunities to make it anywhere in life'." you mocked your boss before using your sleeve to wipe at your eyes that were watering.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He said seeing you were upset.

"Because it's not your problem." you whimpered out, looking over at him while smacking your head back onto the headrest lightly.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'll go sort him out." Jungkook grumbled, clearly mad. He gripped the steering wheel with one hand tighter than before.

"It's fine." you said reaching out and running your hand over his thigh with a sad smile.

"What are you going to do?" he said reaching for your hand to intertwine his fingers with yours.

"I don't know."

"What about I go talk to him?" he said before kissing your knuckles.

"No, Jungkook, I don't want to lose my job."

"What if he comes onto you? What if he does something?" Jungkook said grinding his teeth at the thought.

"If he does I know you'll probably knock him out."

"Good thing I've got the best lawyer as my girlfriend incase he tries to sue me."

"I couldn't be your lawyer because of my emotional attachment to the case." you said.

"You don't have to be my lawyer in only this case." he flirted and kissed your hand.

"Are you telling me that me being a lawyer in other cases kinda turns you on?" you giggled.

"Maybe." he said leaning over to kiss you.

After a moment you broke it off with another giggle.

"What?" he whined.

"Can we go home?" you asked.

"Fine, but when we get there I'm going to force that bad attitude out of you."

"Jungkook." you gasped at what he could be implying.