Too Close To Deadline.

Hey Guys, this is an Excalibur chapter, but he won't be as annoying as in the anime, trust me. But, the next chapter you'll learn why this one is called Too Close To Deadline. Enjoy! ~Kitty Kat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagemi woke up when the sunlight came through her window. She felt the warmth on her face. She sat up groaning.

"What day is it?" she asked herself as if it was supposed to appear in her head. She looked at her calender with the circled date being so close.

"The dead-line date is just too close." she sighed to herself. She got up and got dressed quickly.

"Kagemi, hurry up! You're going to be late! Soul and I are going already!!"

"Wait!" Kagemi cried, but it was too late Maka had already gone out the door. Kagemi sighed grabbing her bag.

"Everything will be so different soon...I must make some friends!" Kagemi said softly to herself as she opened the door, she looked at the silent apartment. She sighed.

"I'm truely sorry, Maka, Soul, for what I'll do. Just now, you guys had nothing to do with it.." with this she made her way towards the school, but without Maka or Soul she got lost and bumped into Ox who was going somewhere, somewhere that wasn't school..

"Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry, sir." Kagemi said picking up her things.

"That's okay. Say, don't you go to the DWMA too?" the boy with no hair asked.

"Yes, I do." she stuck out her hand. "I'm Kagemi Gorgon. It's nice to meet you."

"Gorgon? Say, that sounds fimilar...Like the sch--" she cut him off.

"I changed my last name when I got to the school...It used to be..." she kinda looked around, they were on Holmes Street, "Holmes. My last name once was Holmes."

"Ah. I see." the boy said.

"And you?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm Ox. Ox Ford." he said, he started walking.

"Where are you going?"

"To find the Holy Sword!" Ox said.

"The Holy Sword?" Kagemi asked.

"Yes, The Holy Sword." Ox said, "Well, I must be going." he started walking.

"Wait! Can I go with you?" she asked.

"Sure." Ox said, she caught up to him, they began the long journey to the Holy Sword.

"In a quiet shrine northern land, there exists a legendary Holy Sword. For time eternal, this Holy Sword has slept there silently. Those who pull the sword from the earth attain the title of warrior and conquer the whole world. One blow from it will silence all who stand in opposition, and one swing of it can cut through space itself. With their wings of light and soaring visages, they are true warriors! Forget not that it was all brought about by the Holy Sword. Forever shall we pass down the stories of the Holy Sword's deeds. For eternity shall we pass down the name of the Holy Sword. The Holy Sword named......Excalibur!" Ox read from a book.

"Oh wo--" Ox cut Kagemi off.

"And now a youth attempting to create new history has appeared. His name.." he pulled down the hood of his cloak. ".....Ox Ford!"  Kagemi stood there awkwardly, "and Kagemi Gorgon!"

They walked through the waters of the cave. Finally, they found it. Finally, they found HIM! The Holy Sword Excalibur!

"Oh! So this is the Holy Sword!" Ox easily pulled it out of the ground, a blinding light appeared, Kagemi raised her arms up in front of her face so that way she was still able to see.