The Snake Is Out Of The Bag..

Kagemi walked back down the hallway and stared at the sign that said “Crescent Moon Room” she wondered if running away would work, but decided it wouldn’t. She went inside the room class still hadn’t started. There were two seats available one by a girl with sandy blond hair and green eyes, wearing a yellow sweater vest with a white shirt and a plaid red skirt who was reading and a seat by the blue haired boy, she decided she’d sit next to the girl. The idiot boy didn’t stand a chance next to anyone who seemed sane.  Kagemi walked up the wooden stairs silently and plopped down in the hair hard, it making a creaking noise. The girl looked up from the book and at Kagemi. The blonde knew that Kagemi was a new student and didn’t hesitate trying to make friends with her.

"I'm Maka. I'm a scythe meister." The girl said as she closed her book.

"I'm Kagemi; I'm a scythe meister as well." Kagemi said. Maka almost flinched at the words since they were painted in a rather painful picture of snakes, blood and death. But, Maka shook it off and smiled, she began to point at children around the room. She pointed at a silver haired boy, “That’s Soul. He’s my partner.” And then a girl in a red belly shirt who had short blonde hair and blue eyes, “That’s Patti Thompson. She’s Lord Death’s son’s, Death the Kid’s, weapon.” And then at a girl in an outfit identical to Patti’s, “That’s Liz Thompson.  She’s also Kid’s weapon.” She went to point at another student when she was very rudely interrupted…

“HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME?! HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT THE ALMIGHT BLACKSTAR! THE MAN WHO WILL SURPASS GOD!” Blackstar was standing on his desk and he had his finger in the air. Kagemi glared at him, "I've already met you, asshole."

"Oh yeah!" he sat back down in his seat, surprisingly the right way. Kagemi didn’t want to stay in that seat… It was too close to Blackstar; she gathered her things and began to look around the room. She saw a seat in front next to a black haired boy in a black and white suit, she ran to the seat. The boy looked over at her when she did and all he could do was scoff…"Asymmetrical."

Kagemi was putting her things on the floor, she didn't even look up, when she said, "My name is not "Asymmetrical."

"No, I highly doubt that it is although it would be fitting if it was since you are asymmetrical!"

"Kid! Can you not be O.C.D. for 3 seconds?!" Soul yelled, he didn’t care if he was a few rows away or a few planets away. He was going to yell.

"No! Everything has to be perfect!” Kid said, he sounded so childish. All Kagemi could do is sigh, what the hell was up with this?  She’s already met a few weird kids… But this was out of line.

"I'll allow this only once! So, where is your--" Kid stopped, "Your weapon is in your blood?"

"Yes." she said normally as if it was nothing.

“How did it get there?”

Kagemi had to make up a story and quick… “Look, let’s put it this way, when you come in contact with a witch at eight with her weapon. She’s gonna want to have some fun.”

Patti had been listening the whole time, she didn’t care if she barely knew Kagemi or not.