Finally There.

//AN: This chapter has been edited as of Feb-3-2013.//

She was climbing the last stair when she noticed she could see the school. She wondered how long it took her to climb those stairs, it must have been hours! Kagemi was breathing heavily, even for a witch stairs are a challenge. She began to walk to the front door of the school, to begin her mission. When suddenly a boy with blue spiked hair came into her vision, it was as if he had dropped from the sky! Which he more than likely did.
"YAHOO!" the boy yelled out. She could see him perfectly now, considering that he wasn’t falling out of the sky. He was wearing ninja clothing and had blue eyes. Piercing blue eyes… She tried to go around him to get to where she needed to be. But instead she only got yelled at, "Hey! No one ignores me! Especially a loser like you! I haven’t seen you before, are you a new girl?! Huh, ARE YOU?!” the boy shouted, he was so loud and obnoxious. She was considering about punching him in the face with her scythe. But, when she actually started to take action a tall, thin, and well… Beautiful black haired girl came running up.

"Blackstar, you’re probably scaring her!  I'm so sorry about him! He's just a little hyper is all!" the girl said Kagemi hadn’t noticed but the girl was facing her and bowing as she had sorry for the boy. Kagemi eyed her before saying anything… The girl was wearing a ninja’s outfit too with a star on the breast. She hadn’t noticed but the boy had a star on his arm.

"It's fine." Kagemi said to the girl, her voice was filled with poison. The girl was surprised at Kagemi’s tone and stood upright quickly. Who knew a tone could make some people so scared? Kagemi didn’t. She was just being herself, the witch of snakes. It wasn’t her fault if her voice sounded like a python; it’s just the way it was. But, still the black haired girl thought it’d be nice if she said her name and what class she was in, since she knew Kagemi was new and had more than likely no friends at the school. Kagemi had already headed for the door again; she wasn’t going to let some little boy who never grew up and his watcher stop her from bringing the D.W.M.A. to its knees!

"I'm Tsubaki." the black haired girl said with a smile. Kagemi didn't turn around to face her.

"My name is Kagemi. Don’t try and get in my way again. It’ll be the last thing you do." Kagemi grabbed the   door knob and flung the door open letting cool air hit her face. She took one step inside and then turned her head giving the boy and Tsubaki a sideways glance; she wanted them to know she meant business. She walked all the way in and let the door close with a huge, bone rattling thud.

She walked down the large arched hallway; she knew where she needed to go the only thing was finding it. As she walked by students turned and stared, as if she were an elephant breaking the concrete floor with every step she took, no one had seen such an oddly dressed girl... Kagemi wore a lavender purple dress like Crona's that went to her knees with black leggings underneath and boots. She ignored the stares and went into the Crescent Moon Room, she looked around she didn't see anyone she was way early, curse those damned stairs for not taking more of her time. She sat in the back, waiting for people to come in. She sat for the longest time, letting the cool air sink into her bones, when finally a man with white hair came in he was wearing a lab coat and glasses he seemed to have not noticed her, he turned the screw that seemed to be lodged in his head as he sat down, he had a scar under his eye and his lab coat seemed to have them too.

"Hm." he said, he must have noticed something, and maybe it was her. Or something about her… She couldn’t tell. She turned to pages in her book faster and faster wishing the “hm” would stop! She wanted nothing to do with anyone at this school let alone a creepy man who had a thing for the word “hm”. The intercom went off maybe it’d be her savior.

"Kagemi Gorgon to the nurses' office, Kagemi Gorgon to the nurses’ office.” The voice disappeared. She wished it would have stayed; she got a savior just not one she wanted…

She stood gathering her things, she climbed down the stairs that lead to the desks and started to make her way to the door.

"See you in class-" he stopped as if searching for her name."-Kagemi." He must have picked it up from the intercom. She looked at him and gave him an awkward smile.

"Yes, sir." she walked into the arched hallway and to the nurses office, where there stood her mother.

"It is very nice to see you, Kagemi.”  Medusa smiled but it wasn't a snake like one it was a warm on, a motherly one.

"Hello." Is all Kagemi could utter out.

"You need to have a checkup, that’s why I’ve called you in here. All new students get one, don’t worry. Now if you’ll sit here--" Medusa patted the place next to her. Kagemi hesitated as if one of the snakes from under Medusa’s jacket was going to bite her.

"Okay.” Kagemi enjoyed keeping mother-daughter talks to a short and sweet two word talk. She walked over to Medusa, her boots squealing each time she took a step; she sat in the chair next to Medusa right on the edge. Farther away is better.

Medusa checked her up. Just the normal stuff looking in ears and eyes, getting her height and weight (5’2’’, 100 pounds is what it was.) She there terribly stiff as Medusa listened to her heart, she was sure Medusa was going to tear it out. But, soon enough it all ended and Kagemi was relieved and still living with all her organs. When she tried to get up Medusa caught her arm and whispered, "Make friends. They can help.”

Kagemi nodded, even though she wanted nothing to do with anyone her mother’s happiness is what mattered the most to her. Even if that meant killing all her friends in the end. The blue haired boy and Tsubaki is a good place to start, Kagemi thought.

Time for Kagemi to make friends.