Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"When we get to your house, what do you want to do Becca?" Dean asked her, while pulling off of 83 and onto the dirt road that took us to Becca's and Archer's parents' house.

"Once Tay and I get our bags in our rooms, I don't know. It's not like we have anything planned. Why? Do you have something in mind?" She asked with excitement.. Dean always came up with the coolest things to do.

"Well... I was thinking that we could take the snowmobiles out and have a go at them. They haven't been used since last year and I know your father keeps up with them. We should have no problem as long as they are full of gas," he said, not taking his eyes off the snow covered road.

I felt the excitement in the air. This was going to be a fun day. I loved riding the snowmobiles. The wind slicing through your hair, coldness kissing your face and the thrill of speed. An amazing feeling.

"I can ride with you and Tay can ride with Dalton. It gives us the chance to be a little bit intimate when we stop for lunch. If you know what I mean." She wiggled her eye brows at me, suggesting dirty actions. I guess the tequila has finally worn off because of her brother and Jason.

This was normal Becca, and I'm a little scared to see her out on the snowmobile considering last year she flipped hers, saying it wasn't her fault because a deer ran right in front of her. It was more like a rabbit. That was the last time her father allowed her to drive by herself. Dean or Dalton had to accompany her at all times. I tease her all the time about it.

"Please don't try and flip it this year. I don't want any repeats of last years activities," I know saying that would get to her and I was right.

"Oh come on! It was a one-time thing and I swear it was a dear not a bunny rabbit. You're all jealous that I flipped mine and you didn't." The gloating was heavy in the air, but all I could do was laugh at her and roll my eyes. Becca is special to say the least.

"As long as Tay has her arms wrapped around my waist or even possibly tucked in my snow suit, I don't care what we do." Dalton smirked. Oh he is so dead when we get on the snowmobile. "Or maybe yet, I should sit behind her, that way I can nibble on her neck easier. Yes, I believe having my arms around her waist will benefit us better in the end." Laying his hand on my thigh he rubs it up and down in plain view of Archer.

This plan of theirs is going to get us all killed. I've seen Archer and Jason enraged and it doesn't end nicely for anyone involved.

If there is any chance Archer holds a slight liking to me after all this time he will not appreciate Dalton making his moves on me. I'm actually surprised he hasn't stabbed him to death already.

The first boyfriend I brought with me on one of my breaks left three days after arriving. Three freaken days! Archer evidently had a crush on me since the first time we were introduced. He didn't take it nicely when another man was poaching on his land. Needless to say, he was a real jackass to Kevin.

I still shudder at what Archer and Jason put him through. I truthfully didn't blame Kevin for ditching me. Waking up to snakes in your bed doesn't lead to a nice morning one bit. Or biting into a tuna sandwich with live worms. I believe the super glue inside his boots had be the snapping point.

Once I had returned to school, one of Kevin's friends informed me nicely how it took him six days to wear down the glue enough to rip the boots off.

I had tried to apologize to him, he sincerely declined with a box of my crap that I had at his apartment. He wanted nothing to do with me. If he didn't see me ever again, it wouldn't be soon enough.