Chapter 10

(FEBRUARY 2012)

"Goodnight Liverpool you've been amazing! We're All Time Low and we'll see you next time!" Alex shouted through the microphone. He launched into the first line of Dear Maria and the whole venue went wild.

When the song ended Rian, Jack, Zack and Alex ran off with the biggest smiles plastered to their face.

"You guys were amazing, as always." I said. Alex tried to give me a hug but I pushed him away. "Eww no! You're all sweaty."

The guys exchanged a look and all at once envoloped me in a huge hug. I screamed but started laughing. "Get off! Get off! Go get a shower before we have to leave for the airport." I ordered still smiling. Liverpool was the last date on the tour and we were set to fly back to Baltimore and 4 a.m. Lets just say Flyzik was not the most popular guy ever when he told us the flight time. They dissapeared, I guessed to go back to the bus to shower when Tay jumped up behind me.

"Boo!" I jumped two feet in the air and turned to see Tay stood behind me in fresh clothes, her hair slightly damp and going curly.

"Piss off Tay!" I joked. She obviously caught on because she smiled.

"You ready for the flight?" She asked.

"Not really, it's at four in the morning! But I guess I'll have to put up with it." We were talking about what we were going to do first when we got back to Baltimore when Vinny shouted us over.

"Hey girls! If you don't mind breaking a nail, it would be great if you could help us with the equiptment." I give him the finger but we both helped anyway. We were talking about the tour and what it's been like. Tay and Vinny launched into a conversation about the merch. It gave me time to think about what the past two weeks were like. After Tay and I's dissapearing act, Zack was way more chilled about Alex and I. He didn't freak out when we slept in the same bunk. He didn't glare at Alex whenever he kissed me. It was nice.

"Earth to Jess!" I looked up from the floor where my eyes were fixated and met someones eyes. It took me a few seconds to register who it was.

"Sorry, Jordan. What were you saying?"

"Everythings packed up and we're all ready to go. We're leaving in ten minutes."

"Oh, okay. What airport are we flying from again?"

"Liverpool." He said. I smiled and followed him out to the buses. "So hows the tour been for you? I know Tay was so gratefull to finally have another girl on tour."

"It's been really good! Oh God, I don't think I could have survived without Tay." I said.

"I heard my name!" Tay said from the kitchen.

"I was just saying how I don't know how I'd survive if you weren't on tour aswell."

"I know, I'm a lifesaver."

* * * * *

"There will be a short delay to flight 638 to Baltimore, Maryland. We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes."  Came the posh voice from the speakers.

"Yeah! You're not sorry though, are you? Or else we wouldn't have heard that four times already!" Jack shouted at no one in paticular.

"Is anyone hungry? I'm starving." I stood up and stretched my legs. Altogether the flight had been delayed three hours. It was seven in the morning and I'd had no food since yesterday lunch.

"Starving. Anyone else?" Flyzik looked around the group and everyone nodded their heads. "Get everyone something from McDonalds, yeah?"

I looked at him and said, "Everyone? How do expect me to carry it?"