Chapter 6

"Jess! I'm waiting for you again!" Zack shouted from downstairs. It had been two weeks since Zack found out about Alex and I. Everyone have taken it really well. It was Matt that brought up me going on tour with them. I obviously agreed.

"I know, I know. I'm coming now!" I struggled downstairs with my huge suitcase and two bags. Aswell as a shoulder bag.

"You're taking all that?" Zack asked in disbelief as he helped carry my suitcase out to the car. Zack and I were meeting everyone at the airport.

"Tay's taking the same as me. I text her before and she said a shitload." I nodded my head and climbed in the drivers seat.

"What do you think you're doing? Move over."

"I think I'm driving. Hence why I'm sat here." I retorted, reving the engine for extra effect.

"Scooch." Zack said as he sat in the drivers seat aswell. I only just managed to jump into the passengers seat when he sat down and turned to me with a smug look.

"Well," I folded my arms across my chest. "You wanted to drive. Now drive."

He chuckled slightly and shook his head but pulled out of the drive without a word. The drive to Alex's was filled with Zack telling me about what it's like on tour. The parties they have after the show. All the people on the bus. The crowds.

"I'm so excited. Like, you have no idea." I pulled my bags out of the trunk and put them on a cart. Zack did the same and we walked into the airport and waited for where we were meeting everyone.

Tay arrived first with the rest of the guys from We Are The In Crowd - Mike, Rob, Jordan and Cameron. She ran over to me when she saw me and enveloped me in a rib-breaking hug.

"Oh my God I'm so excited! Are you excited? I'm excited!" She screamed down my ear.

"Yes, I'm so excited! Oh my God this is going to be amazing! I'm so freakin' excited!" I screamed equally as loud. Mothers with small children walked past us with narrowed eyes as their kids woke up and started crying. The giys were looking on in amusent until Jordan finally said something.

"Excited?" He asked, not able to contain the grin that was spreading across his face.

"How did you guess?" I laughed. We stood and chatted about what the tour would be like until we heard a familiar voice.

"I really hope it's not like the last time we were at an airport. I got so bored, I tried to fire my pee into the urinal from the other side of the bathroom!" Jack shouted as he, Alex and Rian rounded the corner.

Jack saw us first and ran towards Tay, scooping her up into a hug and twirling her around. He kissed her and set her down on the floor where the stood hand in hand as everyone let out a collective 'aww'. 

I then turned to see Alex walking towards me with a smile on his face. He reached to me and pulled me into a hug. 

"Hey." He whispered into me ear.

"Hey." I said hugging him tighter. He pulled back and gave me a kiss that took my breath away.

"Zack do you see what Alex is doing with Jess?" Jordan asked. We broke away and saw the four of them stood wide eyed. Obviously they knew how protective Zack was. 

"You didn't tell them?" I asked Tay.

"Oops, I guess I forgot. Guys, Alex and Jess are dating."

"We kinda gathered that, Tay." Cameron said. He seemed shy.

"Matt just text me to say they're gonna be late and they'll meet us at the gates." Rian said, waving his phone.

"Let's get going then." Zack started pushing his cart. I did the same but Alex piled his bags on mine - bag, actually, he only had on big suitcase - and took the cart. I smiled my thanks and walked beside him.