Questions

The two stared at each other for a long time, someone might have thought they were having a staring contest.

"Umm...Sensei," Jay interrupted. "You know him?"

Wu sighed as Morro muttered something under his breath, probably a cuss word.

"Yes, I do know, Morro," Sensei Wu said and he looked at the sleeping Lloyd. "And also, Lloyd."

"Wait! How do you know Morro?! And also the little twerp?!" Kai yelled, getting the third death glare of this day by Morro.

"Morro...was a student of mine."

The ninja and Nya gasped.

"He, was your student?!" Jay yelled.

Wu nodded.

"As for Lloyd, he's...he's my nephew."

"Hold up! If Lloyd's your nephew, then that means that..." Kai said but then instantly took out his weapon. "He's the son of Garmadon!" Kai hissed.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You are not getting near my little brother!" Morro said without thinking.

"Little brother!?"

"Aww...shit! I let the word slip!! Ugh!!" Morro groaned, not caring he said a cuss word. "I mean, he's my friend!
...That word is worse..."

"So, you mean he's a acquaintance?" Jay asked.

"Yes! Exactly!" Morro said.

"Oh, really? 'Cause I recall back at the forest, you were protecting him, and it didn't seem like a 'acquaintance' thing," Kai said.

"So we're a bit closer than I thought we were gonna be, no big deal," Morro said.

"Uh, you literally called him 'little brother!'" Kai yelled.

"It was a accident!"

"Of course it was!"

"Stop saying it like you mean it in a sarcastic way!"

"I am saying it like that!"

"Then you should've said that before I said mine! Now I sound like a idiot!"

"Maybe 'cause you are one!"

"Shut up!"

"No! You shut up!"

"Both of you shut your mouths up!"

To everyone's surprise it was Zane who yelled that.

Zane noticed everyone staring at him like he had just grew two heads, so he pointed to Lloyd.

Everyone looked at Lloyd, he was shifting his position from what he currently was. The noise must've disturbed him.

"Okay, everyone stay quiet. And Morro, don't move," Zane whispered and everyone did so.

They stayed quiet until Lloyd was sound asleep again. They all sighed in relief.

"That was close," Nya said.

"Yeah," Kai said.

"So...can I leave now?" Morro asked.

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~

Morro was not good at negotiating, I'll tell you that.

"I'm telling you, just leave Lloyd in our room sleeping, and you just come with us to answer some questions!" Cole tried to convince Morro.