Jamanakai Village

The years that Morro and Lloyd had felt long. But now, they knew the evil ways of the boarding school. The school was truly cruel.

What is it that makes the school cruel? Well, one thing for sure, is that you do not want to get kicked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GETTING KICKED OUT?!" a infuriated Morro yelled to a now 10-year-old Lloyd at, now no longer, Lloyd's room.

"Yeah, that's what the principal said," Lloyd said.

"WHY?!" Morro asked.

"Apparently, I'm not "bad" enough to be here," Lloyd said.

"This is like the only place we have! Where would we go?!" Morro yelled.

"I don't know, but I really, really don't want to go. The principal said their gonna give me my last beating, and I'm scared for that," Lloyd said, twiddling his fingers. According to Lloyd and Morro, the school gives very strict rules, and if one of the rules gets broken, you get a beating. That's how Lloyd is getting kicked out. ((I am soooo dark!💀😅))

"I swear if anyone lays a finger on you, I will rip off their arms and shove them up their butts!" Morro said.

"Don't worry Morro, I-I'll be fine...probably," Lloyd whispered the last part.

Morro sighed.

"Fine. Just...Just don't work yourself over when we're walking out of here. Okay?" Morro said.

Lloyd nodded.

It was silent until Lloyd said,

"Wait, you can phase through walls, right?"

"Yeah, so what of it?" Morro asked.

"Can't I just jump out from the window, and while falling, you phase through the wall and catch me at the right time?" Lloyd said.

There was another silence.

"I'm so freaking stupid!" Morro groaned.

"Don't blame yourself Morro. It was also my fault for not thinking of that years ago," Lloyd said.

"Alright, so this is a matter of life and death! Plan A) Fall out a window, possibly die, if not, injured or Plan B) stay here, get beaten and then dragged all the way to the front door and get thrown outside....I go with Plan A," Morro said.

"Sounds good with me!" Lloyd exclaimed.

They suddenly heard footsteps. They froze. Without thinking, Lloyd lunged to the window, breaking it in the process, and falling out.

Morro freaked out and quickly phased through the wall, quickly went flying down, and caught Lloyd just in time.

"We are never, I say never doing that again!" Lloyd said.

"Agreed," Morro, said putting Lloyd down.

As Lloyd's right foot contacted with the ground he immediately yelped in pain.

"What's wrong?" Morro asked.

"I don't know! But my right foot hurts!" Lloyd said, sitting down on the grass, clutching his right foot, not daring to look at it.

"Let me take a look," Morro said as he hovered over Lloyd's right foot and his eyes grew wide.

"What? What is it?"

Morro didn't reply, he only at looked with concerned in his eyes.

"What is it? It's not a good sign when you do that face! On a scale from 1-10 how bad is it?" Lloyd said.