**CHAPTER 17**

CHAPTER 17

ALYSSA POV

It's already morning and I can't think on how should I surprise Louis? Oh maybe I should go in London, besides the audition will start on Friday, so we still have time to make up and get our relationship back into one piece. Well that idea sounds good; maybe I should bring Niall with me and introduce him to Louis. I stood up from my bed and went downstairs.

I saw my mom and dad in the dining room."Mom?" I said as I rubbed my eyes. "Yes sweetie?" She put down her mug and looked at me. "Can I go to London?"

"And why should I say yes?" She raised her right eyebrow at me. I groaned and said, “Because I'm already 18, Louis is in London and I want to support him because he will audition on X-Factor”.  My mom looked at my dad, and he nodded. She looked at me again, “Just because your dad said yes, doesn’t mean you'll go party there. Be careful when you get there, and don't spend all of your money in your credit card." I jumped in happiness and hugged my mom and dad.

I rushed upstairs and started to pack my suitcase, grabbing all clothes that I can see and throwing it in my suitcase. I decided to call Niall.

Ring.  .  .  . Ring.  .  .  . Ring.   .  .  . Ring

Please answer your mobile Niall, please.

Ring.  .  .  .  Maybe he's still sleeping; I mean it's only 7 in the morning. As I was about to cancel the call, Niall answered it. "Niall!" I shouted over the phone.

"Alyssa, mmmm." He said which came out like a moan. I giggled and blushed, "Uhmm Ni, you alright there?"

"Ah of course I'm alright, sorry about that." I laughed as he tried to reason out, “and why is Mr.Horan moaning my name?" I bet Ni is already blushing hard. "Uhmm becau-caus-se, uhmm..." Niall said while stuttering. Then suddenly, a voice shouted through my speakers. "It's because he likes you." Then the call ended.

Oh what was that all about? What did I just heard?  That was awkward I should say.

Ding . . . a new message has just arrived

FROM: Niall "My Panda Bear"

I'm so sorry about that, what should we talk about?

TO: Niall "My Panda Bear"

How about I call you again? Is that alright?

FROM: Niall "My Panda Bear"

Yeah it’s alright (:

I phoned Niall again, and this time he answered it fast.

"Hey Niall."