**CHAPTER 19**

ALYSSA POV

"What's wrong with this boy?" I said it to my mind. He turn his back on me and never spoke again. I just did the same too.

After for a while,I removed my headset from my head,irritated because my right shoulder is getting heavier. I'm so ready to scream at Niall again. But I saw an innocent Niall sleeping on my shoulder, I just smiled and started to adore the way he sleeps. Gosh he's such a cutie patotie

I decided to take a photo of him while he's asleep,I can't stop giggling so hard which caused him to wake up. "What 'r ya doing?" he said in his thick Irish accent. "I took a picture of you while you are sleeping." I just simply said and smiled. I showed him the picture and he started to panicked, "You have to delete that."

"No,that's not going to happen, sorry Blondie." I stick my tongue out. He tried to get my phone but he failed. "On one condition blondie,tell me what's your problem and why did you kissed me."

He sighed," I kissed you because your annoying."

Ouch that hurts. "And I want to shut you up."

NIALL POV

I saw Alyssa's face changed, but she just smiled. I kissed her because I like her,more like love but she still loves that asshole guy, Louis ,so I have 0 chance at her.

All she said was, "Ohhhhh."

"My problem is I want to audition on X-factor too, but what if my voice cracks or the judges will say no."

"You should audition Niall, don't let your fears be the caused of why you can't achieve your dreams." She's right ,totally right.

"Thanks Aly." I hugged her and mumbled "Ilikeyoualyforreal."

She lightly pushed me and said ," What did you said Blondie?" "Nothing." I replied.

"Yeah right." and she smirked.

Attention passengers, 30 minutes to go until we arrive in London.

"Niall I haven't heard you sang yet."she pouted to me.

"But you'll just laugh at me,I know how your brain works Aly."

"No I won't, like I'm dead serious Blondie." She looked at me with her serious face,damn she's really serious. "So sing Blondie.".

"Fine." sounding that I gave up.

I started to sang I'm yours by Jason Mraz

...........

.........

.......

.......

.........

"I'm yours."

[Listen to the audio,trust me babe that's Niall ....... God I love him so much ,owwwkaay, back to the story-A x]

ALYSSA POV

God damn it,this boy have serious talent. I didn't realized that my mouth was opened until Niall said, "Close your mouth, a fly can get inside and die because of your terrible breath."

"I don't have a terrible breath,stop making up stories Blondie." I shot him a glare. "And Niall, your voice it's so angelic, and beautiful and and oh gosh I don't know what to say but it's so pure and amazing." I can't stop praising his voice.

"Thanks for your sarcastic compliment Aly."

"No Niall,for real,I love your voice, not kidding."

"Well thanks for the compliment." He turn into a red beet.

I just laughed at his silliness.

*********

Finally, we have arrived safely. We were about to wait for our luggage when I saw Louis standing, holding a bouquet of flowers. Due to excitement, I immediately ran and jump into him. "Oh my goodness Louis." I hugged him as tears started to come out of my eyes. Gosh I miss his scent so much.

JOHANNE POV

Aww my best friend really miss Louis, she doesn't realize how idiotic she looks when she ran to Louis. I turn around to get my luggage, when I saw Niall, sitting and looking sad.

I went to him and sat beside Niall.

"What's the problem Niall?"

I looked at him and he looked at me with his red eyes.

______________________________________________

HEY HEY HEY!!!

Guess what?! I'm back! and since I'm inspired, I will update this story every monday! YEHEY!!!!!

If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote for this chapter.

Thanks for the 24.1K reads on my book "It all starts with a dare." you guys are so amazeballs. THANK YOU LIKE FOR REAL!!!!

AND GUYS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ME,PLEASE COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS AND I'LL POST MY ANSWERS THIS COMING SATURDAY! DON'T BE SHY AND YOU CAN ASK MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN ^_^

All the fooking love, A x❤