**chapter 14**

I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you guys. 7000+ reads? seriously?
thank you guys. (:

and I also like to say thanks Boo and Andy, for helping me with this story. (:

Massive Thank you guys. xx

________________________________ 

JOHANNE POV

This is the second time I called her, but still she won't answer.So I decided to text her again.

TO:ALYSSA(BESTIE FOREVER) 

'Hey! how about we meet up at the Mall? I got a lot to say.'

FROM:ALYSSA(BESTIE FOREVER) 

'Sure, see you there but I'm gonna meet someone too, do you mind if I introduced him to you?'

TO:ALYSSA(BESTIE FOREVER) 

'Yeah sure, I don't mind. See you later'

I got dressed and went to my car. I drove my car and parked it in the parking lot. I saw Alyssa with a blonde guy with her, he is very cute. I walked toward them and smiled.

"Hey Alyssa." I smiled and waved at them. "Hi Johanne." she hugged me and pulled away quickly. "This is Niall Horan." I looked at him and he flashed out a very cute smile." Hello there, my lady, I'm Niall and your Johanne, right?" He asked and I smiled. I'm totally admiring his cute Irish accent. I wonder if he could give me a 4 leaf clover.

"So where are we going?" I asked them. "I'm thinking of treating you ladies, how about Nandos?" Niall asked. Alyssa smiled like a maniac, I know why she's smiling like that. Her favorite restaurant is Nandos. "Yeah baby, Nandos!" Alyssa exclaimed and started to dance like a crazy girl in front of many people."Calm down Alyssa." Niall was trying to calm Alyssa down. He looked at me and asked "Why is she acting like that?" "Well Nandos is her favorite restaurant." I smiled. "Cool, Nandos is my favorite restaurant too." Niall smiled and went to calm Alyssa down.

"Come on let's go guys! I'm starving!" Alyssa pulled us towards the entrance."Nandos, here I come baby!" Niall and I laughed so hard.

NIALL POV

I just met Alyssa's best friend, Johanne, and I could like to tell that she's beautiful. So we are in here inside Nandos. We sat in the table and Alyssa won't stop singing her Nandos jingle.  

(Tune of "Oh na na" of Rihanna) 

"Oh Nandos, you're my fave, 

Oh Nandos, you make me starve,  

Oh Nandos, you're yummy, 

So yummy, so yummy!-" She stop immediately when a waiter went to our table and asked for our orders.

"Hello ladies and gentleman, I'm Edward and I'm gonna be your waiter for today" the waiter introduce himself."So can I take your order?"

Johanne and I are still looking at the menu, "I would like to order a mild peri-peri chicken, chili fries please and a coke Sir." Alyssa said her order to Edward. "Okay ma'am, how bout you and ma'am,what's your orders?" "Just wait okay? "Johanne said in her annoyed tone. "Okay ma'am, sorry." he turned to Alyssa and said "You have a good voice." Alyssa blushed and thanked him.

Alyssa introduced herself to him. After that, we gave our order to Edward. Edward winked at Alyssa and went away. Alyssa giggles,Johane laugh and said "Well somebody likes you, Aly!" "No, I don't like him." Alyssa replies.