**CHAPTER 9**

SHOUT OUTS:

(FOLLOW THEM AND READ THEIR fabuLOUIS FANFICS)

• harryboostyles19 (follow him, he is new and he is a boy directioner )

•NiamStylinsonZ

•epiccats27

•1D_anne4evah

•xoPring2x

•IluvOneDirection4evr

•karahoran312

•Belieber199836

(this chapter it's about all HARRANNE )

________________________________

JOHANNE POV

Someone knocked at the the door, it must be Harry.

I opened the door and I saw two figures, standing. It's Harry and his friend (I think ).

I hugged Harry and said " Welcome back Harry" but Harry didn't hugged me back.

Someone tapped me said in a harsh tone " Excuse me, I'm Emely, Harry's girlfriend. "

My heart broke into a million pieces. I never thought Harry had a girlfriend.

"Uhmm sorry, I'm Johanne. " I said

I stuck out my hand to Emely, so we can shake hand but she didn't shake my hand.

I let them to the living room. Emely handed out a gift to Alyssa and said "Happy birthday bestie. " She hugged Alyssa and Alyssa hugged her back.

" Thanks Emely. " Alyssa said.

What the FUCK. . .did Alyssa know that Harry had a girlfriend? I hate Alyssa.

I drag Alyssa up to her room.

"What's wrong ?"Alyssa asked.

" What's wrong?What's wrong! Alyssa you didn't tell me that Harry had a girlfriend and you know her! " I yelled

"Johanne, please calm down. Let me explain. "

"WHAT?!"

" I was about to tell you but I saw that you really like Harry and Louis called us downstairs. "

"I looked stupid in front of Harry, I even hugged him in front of his girlfriend!"

"You hugged Harry? " Alyssa asked

" I was humiliated, I looked desperate in front of him!" I said

A cloud of tears was forming but I wipe it off.

"Johanne, calm down. You didn't even know that Harry had a girlfriend. "

" I can no longer stay here. I have to go! "

" Please stay I'll just explain Emely what happened. I don't want my best friend to go. "

I saw tears falling on Alyssa's cheeks..But she managed to wipe it off.

Alyssa flashed her famous puppy eyes. (Here we go again)

"Okay I'll stay but I'll stay away from you and the others. " I said

"Why? "

" It's better that way!"

Just then, someone called Alyssa "Alyssa bestie, come here. "