**chapter 20**

Note:

Hey it's me, the author of the fanfic, been a year or whatever year since the last update. Just recently opened my wattpad account. And I decided, I should update, because why not right? lol and I'm already 20 years old. lmao tmi. 

Anyways,here's an update. If you are still reading this then, you're awesome!

(Keep in mind that I'm writing what I had wrote on my notebook when I was in 4th year high school. I can't stop laughing to be honest, and I'm already in 4th year college.)

________________________________________________________________________________

JOHANNE POV

"What's the problem Niall?" I looked at him and he looked at me with his red eyes.

He just shrug and said "I'm fine" 

"Niall, I know you are not okay, stop making me look like an idiot because I know you are. And your red eyes tells the other way around." He looked at me with his saddest face "Can you please keep it a secret, about the thing that I tell you right now?"

"I promise to keep it as a secret, Horan." 

"Pinky promise?" Niall took out his pinky finger and I intertwined it with mine. "Pinky promise."

"I love Alyssa" Niall whispered. "You love her?" I acted a little bit shocked even though I already know it. He just nodded. "You need to tell her what you feel, Niall."

"But what if she doesn't like me back?" 

"She will, just tell her."

"Okay, I will try." He shyly smiled and walks towards Alyssa.

ALYSSA POV

I saw Niall walking towards me, oops, I forgot to introduce him to Louis.

"Niall!" 

"Niall?" Louis asked as Niall runs towards me. "Why princess?" 

"Don't be silly Niall." I playfully punch Niall. "Niall this is Louis, Louis this is Niall."

Niall pulled out his right hand for Louis to shake it. "Nice to meet you, Louis" "Nice to meet you too Niall." They both said as they're shaking hands with each other.

Thank god, there was no fight that happened. 

I hugged Louis and about to kiss his cheeks when he pushed me and said "Not here Aly, there's so many people watching." I pouted and said "Okay." 

We all waited for luggage to arrived, then we head outside the airport and went to the taxi lane.

***********

After hours, we arrived at Louis flat. Louis mentioned that there were only 3 rooms, so I decided that I would share rooms with Louis. "Louis, can we share rooms." I asked Louis, thinking that he would say yes.

"Sorry, I'm already sharing with someone."

WAIT WHAT? WHAT? DID I HEARD IT RIGHT?

I stared at him, confused. "Sharing with who Lou?"

Suddenly someone knocks at the front door, Louis hurriedly opened the door and it revealed a beautiful girl with brown hair, and she's smiling at us. "I'm sharing with her." Louis said and kissed the unknown girl.

____________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUNLMAO