Finding Out

Kol POV

                         Elena is kicking ass and taking names left and right. She is certainly a feisty one and dammit if she doesn't look good doing it. She was just as angry as Nik there for a minute. She even threatened the stupid blonde that was supposed to be her friend. I almost worry for the dumb ass blonde.

                         I wonder what's going through that pretty little mind of hers. She hasn't stop scowling yet and I know she's mad about eating cold food. I hate seeing her mad so I did the only thing I knew that would distract her. I kissed her and held her in my arms letting her know it would all be okay.

                         The kiss started off sweet until she put her hands in my hair and pulled me to her. She moan softly and then started kissing down my neck. I was not expecting her to bite me the little minx. As my blood flowed for her I started groaning loudly. The feeling of her fangs in my neck was a major turn on and she wasn't letting up. She finally pulled back and licked her succulent lips. I was about to take her then and there but then the witch walked in.

Elena POV

                         I was still sitting on Kol lap when I heard tell-tell signs of footsteps walking in the kitchen. I could get up but sitting on Kol was making me happy and he wasn't complaining. I watched as a pretty old women with light grey eyes walked in and sat in the chair across from me.

                         "Elena my name is Meredith and I heard you are finally fulfilling the prophecy." She was looking at me knowingly but I was just confused.

                         "What prophecy exactly?" I saw the boys had all came down and was as interested as me. Meredith didn't look like she was in a hurry to explain at all. She was smiling and her eyes were twinkling.

                         "It is said that a Petrova doppelganger that with a heart of gold will grow tired of being commanded and her siren like nature will show. She will become the person she was meant to be. She will become more confident and sarcastic towards those whose intentions aren't as pure as it seems. She will love three brothers who will gravitate towards her. One will be her former enemy whose she always had feelings for and would ignite the start of her destiny. He would have wrong her many times but she won't be able to walk away. Her mind and his soul knows they belong together. Then, will be the heart-breaker who learns to give himself fully to love because he can't deny her in anyway. He will go from thinking she is just a challenge to realizing he wants to give her the world. Lastly, the noble one who she would have met first and loved from the beginning. Problems would have arose and kept the two apart making sure everything falls into place. As soon as she has committed to all three her transformation will finish taking place. Her eyes would become a shocking violet color and her hair will grow all the way down her back with added red highlights. Then, a tattoo of the guy's name will show on her back showing she has been marked. Lastly, her back will itch as she starts getting traits from her mates. From her enemy she will get ruthlessness, from the heart-breaker spontaneity and from the moral one she will get nobility. Her own compassion, loyalty, honesty, and ability to see the good in others will increase. All in all she will become an amazing person and will keep those she love safe. She will never die and will be sought after for the rest of eternity. She will be the last doppelganger and the only one to befriend her enemies and turn old friends into enemies. Her adventures will be many and her heart will always be open." Meredith stated smiling softly at my shock.

                         "Well we now know the girl from the prophecy is me. I guess it makes since but what if one of them die. My 'friends' are trying to kill the originals considering they are pissed at Nik." I asked frowning and not at all happy at the thought.

                         "No problems thanks to you they will never die. Your mates will stand by your side as long as you are faithful to them. Trouble will come in form of a Salvatore trying to get you while he is drunk. You must use your power for the first time on him. Once you do he will get the picture and back off. Your main adversary will be a jealous blonde that will do anything to hurt you and get what you stole from her. I hate to say this but you will kill quite a few people which is why you gain the ruthlessness. That's all so I will be on my way and Elena you are beautiful and are capable no matter what anyone says." She smiled as she walkes off and had me smiling brightly.

Nik POV

                         What could I possibly say after learning this? My lovely siren will have a lot on her shoulders for sure. The best part is we don't have to worry about changing her because she will never die. At the same time I want to hunt down the baby vampire and kill her to alleviate one problem. I don't know how Elena feels but she looks excited as well. I know a great way to celebrate this news.

                         "Lena come upstairs with me I want to show you something love." She stood up and ran upstairs and I follow her quickly. She spun around and smiled at me before winking. The little minx knew exactly how to get me heated.

                         I kissed her forcefully and push her into the wall. She arches her backs letting me feel her harden nipples through her tube top. She wraps her legs around my waist and I press my arousal right against her stomach. She starts grinding against me and I can't get close to her quick enough. I unzip her pants and notice she's only wearing a thong and I could see her wetness leaking around it. Ripping off my jeans quickly so I can get to her heat was a must. She was making me groan as she kissed down my neck and twisted my nipples. She started sucking on my neck leaving a hickie for sure. I felt her smirk against my neck before she started giggling. She will definitely be the death of me for sure. I thrust into her turning her giggle into a gasp. I start plunging into her and she's already moaning with abandon alerting the whole house.

                         Out of nowhere I get dropped onto the ground with a smirking Elena on top of me. She starts riding me slowly then speeding up. She just increase her speed before kissing my neck. She bit me and I heard her making suckling noises which turned me on even more. Her speed increase and I couldn't even keep up with her. Soon I felt my orgasm coming and I bit her shoulder. She came shouting my name before she laid on my chest. She started to take deep breaths as we heard the sound of everyone else on the steps. I looked up and everyone was smirking at us while Rebekah shook her head. I guess having Elena around will be very interesting.