The Kiss

Elena POV

                    I can't believe I'm being dragged home like a misbehaving child. All I did was have fun like I never get to when I'm with them. God sometimes I feel like I have new fathers not lovers and protectors. Not that I've been getting any.

          Can you believe it? I haven't had sex in months and I'm craving it at this point. The problem is I don't want Damon or Stefan. When I have my wet dreams they are all about a certain Hybrid. I know I probably shouldn't but have you seen him?

          Klaus with his gorgeous blue eyes and sexy lips that look so kissable. The way his body fitted perfectly against mine as we swayed to the music. I really did mean everything I said to him. I just hope he wrote it off as a drunken mistake. I don't know his feelings and I don't want to be rejected. I don't know why those words came out my mouth it's obviously he's hung up on some girl so I have no chance.

          As I mull this over I realize we're back at the boarding house and my personal buzz killers are looking at me like they are waiting for an answer. Since I didn't hear them I just get out and walk towards the door. When I walk in all the questioning starts.

          "What were you doing Elena? I thought you were getting drunk not flirting with Klaus!"

          "I was getting drunk. Hell, I am drunk but you're killing my vibe . I didn't flirt with Klaus we had a conversation, some drinks, and then we danced. You two walked in flipped out then we left that's all that happened."

          "You two looked pretty cozy together I don't want you to get hurt. You know he's dangerous so stay away from him please." Stefan pleaded while looking me in the eye. I easily agree and told them I'm heading to bed.

          I take off my clothes and slide into bed. The one place I'm alone so I sleep in the nude. I was just about to doze off but I felt someone watching me. I got out of bed bringing my blanket with me. I opened the window and told Klaus to come in and close the window before I lay back down.

          "I came to see you because tonight was amazing. The girl I mention early was you. Since I know how you feel we should be together Elena." He looked so sure and had such honesty shining in his eyes. I sit up quickly forgetting I'm naked letting the blanket drop along with my jaw.

"Oh Klaus I like you too but you realize we couldn't be together not as long as kill joy and broody watch over me. " As I finish speaking I see where his eyes are and gasps.

          "Elena you're absolutely beautiful and all mine. We can keep this a secret they don't need to know anyway." He says as he grabs my bare waist and rubs my sides making me shiver. His hands feel extremely soft on my skin and I moan.

                   He smirks at me and continues rubbing me making me let out soft moans. He moves his hand towards my breast and pinches my nipple. I groan in frustration and look him in the eye. He slowly leans forward and kisses me softly. I grip his hair and he deepens the kiss sending me to cloud nine. Our bubble was busted when I hear Damon yelling "Elena are you dreaming about sex?"

          Klaus chuckles kisses me again and promise to come see me before hopping out my window. I lay back down and go to sleep with a smile on my face. Hoping I could have the chance at my dream man.