Shopping

Elena POV

                                         I didn't know what to say after that so I just calmly got in the car. I notice Klaus took the driver seat while Elijah and Kol sat in the back. I was glad he did because I liked him a lot and this did all start with him.

                                         I thought back to how I always was attracted to him and if I was being honest Elijah too. Kol was the wildcard that no one saw coming at all so I didn't really seem to be interested at first. I thought about these guys and the intimate moments we have shared and realize something huge. I definitely need to spend more time with Kol because I want to see if he's worth fighting for.

                                         Thinking that brought me back to my time with Nik. It was definitely much needed but ever since I crave more. It's almost as if I am needing sex just to function. The feeling of skin against mind and the thought of being filled repeatedly was the only thing on my mind. The idea of jumping one of their bones was getting stronger and I am definitely getting wetter. I'm trying to ignore it all together,but it's getting harder not to make them stop and take one of them and just fuck their brains out. I giggled mentally. I almost sound like a succubus hell maybe I need to calm the fuck down .I will definitely be testing that theory out later but I need a release now.

                                         We pulled up at the mall and I called Rebekah to let her know Klaus and Elijah are on their way but I had to talk to Kol about something for a minute. She let me know she was at the food court waiting for me so we could shop together. I felt slightly bad making her wait longer but dammit I need sex. I saw Klaus and Elijah raise their eyebrow at me but I shooed them away. I turned to Kol who had a smirk on his face.

                                         "Darling, I know what you need. My brothers are totally clueless I watched your facial expression the whole time. I can smell your arousal I'm sure they did too but didn't know what to do." He looked at me and grabbed my waist. I knew he would give me what I wanted quick and fast.

                                         He vamped speed us to the woods and pushed me up against the tree. He looked at me lovingly then crashed his lips on mine. He realized I needed it rough and fast no sugar coating right now. I hear my thong ripped and I groaned. He just laughed and thrust deeply in me. I wasn't ready for the quick motion so I cried out. He kissed me to muffle the noise and continued to thrust deep hitting my g-spot each time. I was so close and all I needed was something to push me over. I hopped on him and wrapped my legs around his ways and started to go as fast as him. I came with a loud moan and shuddered almost violently. He kissed me softly then put me on my feet.

                                         I smiled and fixed my skirt flipped my hair and started to walk back towards the mall. He kept smiling at me and I couldn't help but to smile too. I was sated and felt ready to function. We walked in and walked to the food court where the rest of my Originals were waiting.

                                         "What took you guys so long I wanted to shop for a while?" Rebekah whined and I saw Klaus roll his eyes. I definitely got what he meant we he said how annoying his family was at times.

                                         "We are going to shop until we drop. I plan to buy a lot of new clothes, some new shoes, and some new bra and panty sets. I need some new lotions too so we are going to be putting the guys to work." I smiled at her and smirked at the boys that groaned but perked up at the idea of helping me pick out underwear.

                                         We quickly got up and went to work. We started at hot topic. I was like a tornado shopping and Rebekah wasn't able to keep up. I picked up tons of skirts, dresses, and new jackets in 10 minutes flat. Rebekah looked at me shocked and the boys were too. I don't know why I didn't even go as fast as usual. I shrugged them off and walked over to the shoe kiosk hoping to find some cute shoes. I found several pairs and smiled brightly.

                                         Next, I went to the best place in the mall Victoria's Secret. I saw my vampires finally show up and I waved them forward. I knew some questions would come but I didn't care. I mean I can only tell them what I knew and my theory. I was looking for certain things and I found them. I was humming happily and decided to test my theory I sung out loud. I was surrounded by people in no time. My originals being the first ones in line. I knew I was right and was worried about the outcome.

          They looked  completely under my control.  I stopped and threw the Originals the bag. I walked quickly out the mall knowing it was going to be a long talk when we got back to their place.