The confession

Elena POV

                                         I woke up and smiled because I was in the arms of my hybrid. I realized the other originals would be waking up soon, so I got up and got dress. I wore a simple black skirt and a white crop top. I grabbed my flats and jacket as I walked down the steps. I was hit with the scent of syrup and the sound of sizzling bacon.

                                         "Hey darling I hope you slept well. Would you like some bacon, eggs, and waffles?" He asked me smiling brightly.

                                         "Hey Kol, yes I would love some and thank you." I smiled at him and sat down with him. He watched me eat with a focus expression on his face before he spoke up.

                                         "Listen, Lena I know I pushed you too far last night but I don't regret it. You deserve the best and I can give it to you. I wish you would see that I'm being serious. I know I may always seem to be playing games but I want you. I wish you could see that. " He looked at me through his eyelashes before kissing my cheek then speeding off.

                                         I sighed because I really am thinking about him but I shouldn't I want my hybrid. As soon as I thought that Elijah came in and he looked fine.

                                         "Elena." He spoke quietly.

                                         "Elijah, how are you?" I responded just as softy. He sat in the spot that Kol was just occupying and looked at me. I don't know why I did what I did next but I didn't regret it.

                                         I got up from my seat and sat on his lap. He looked confused at first but he just held on to my waist.  He leaned toward me and I did the same. His lips found mine and we started to move perfectly in sync. His lips was soft yet demanding on mine. He deepened the kiss and I started to moan softly. He pulled back too soon and I pouted at him.

                                         "That was just wow. Now I know you're disappointed but Rebekah is coming and I don't think you want her to walk in on us." He said looking amused before putting me back in my seat. Of course he was right because Rebekah, Klaus, and Kol walked in.

                                         "Come on Lena we're going shopping and all the boys are coming." She said looking at each one of them excitedly. I just sighed and put on my jacket.

                                         "Ok you're riding in with the guys and I am taking my car let's go." She walked away and left me standing there with the guys. The way they were staring at me made me just burst. I knew that if I was going to have any type of relationship with anyone of them I would have to be completely honest.

                                         "I like all three of you  and I'm not going to play these flirting behind each other backs game. I don't have time for the fallout and all the complications.So I am putting everything out in the open so there is no confusion." They look at me and say absolutely nothing. I guess I broke them. I sighed and starts to walk to the door until I get grabbed by my hybrid.

                                         "At least you were honest love and I'm not mad which is odd so there must be some magic going on." He said looking pissed at that thought. I would be mad too, I mean Klaus only get so many good things in his life. I would hate to share the person I love with anyone else

                                         "Elena our feelings are the same regardless and we all like you so we'll figure out what's wrong."

                                         "I'm glad you all agree so I'm going to be fully honest. I kissed Elijah this morning after breakfast, had sex with Klaus in the shower last night, and I was about to kiss Kol last night too. I feel so much now after admitting that." They all just smiled at my while I took a seat.

                                         They moved closer to me like my very presence calms them. I just smiled at them as they came into contact with my skin. It was all going good until I remembered we have to go shopping so I got up silently and they followed me.