Chapter 11 / sleepover party?

IM BACK 
Also I'm probably not even gonna try to follow the story line, it's been too long. OoooOOops I honestly don't even remember what happened?? Like I do but I don't ya know what I'm sayin🌞

Harmony's pov
Matter of fact it looks like everyone slept over. I couldn't quite remember anything that had happened last night, the last thing I remember was is someone saying "it's the music." The rest is a blur. I saw Malia slowly waking up and stretching. "Malia," I whisper yelled to her, we were all in various places in the living room. "what happened last night?" She yawned.

"The typical supernatural, we almost get killed, thing. You know." I nodded my head and shrugged, we were all alive and well from what it looked like. I sat in my phone playing childish games and listening to music until about 10 o'clock when everyone started to wake up, Liam was just confused as I was. They explained everything to us. "How come everyone but Liam and I remember?" I questioned, it just didn't make sense.

"You two were out cold." Stiles said. Me and Liam nodded our heads slowly.
"So what are we doing today, I feel like shopping?" I asked everyone, they started laughing, I tilted my head in confusion, what is so funny about shopping. Nothing.

"Sorry Harmony but we've got a few things to take of right now." Stiles said to me and then it clicked, duh, we are kind of in great danger, shopping can wait.

"Oh right, sorry." I smiled.

-(Magical unrealistic time skip to 5 in the afternoon 👍👍👍)-

"Liam, lucky you, you made it on the dead pool." I said sarcastically looking on the computer screen in my room.

Liam and I had been assigned to "search for important shit" as Stiles put it, so we researched for hours and hours but we hadn't really found anything other than the fact that Liam had made the hit list.

"So are we good now?" Liam has asked me, making me remember the previous events, I wanted to forgive him but that really got to me, but he's my best friend.

"I guess, just please tell me you meant it when you said that you didn't mean it."

"I promise you, it was stupid of me to say I guess I was just mad that we weren't talking and I missed you and I don't know it just made me angry." I believed him when he said that he sounded really sincere.

"Yeah we're good." I gave him a small smile, he returned it. We slipped into a comfortable silence.

"We should probably get back to work." I said, Liam was still zoned out obviously thinking about something.
"What are you thinking about?"

"Kissing you."