Chapter 3 / Deaton

Harmony ->->

We arrived at an animal shelter, we all got out of the car and stepped inside and went into this room. There was a older guy who I'm assuming was Deaton,

"Hello" He said to all of us, "I don't believe I have met you 2 before." He pointed at me and Liam.

"I'm Harmony, nice to meet you." He gave me a very warming smile, Liam introduced himself, so did Deaton.

"So Lydia found a deadpool, and Harmony is on it, but the thing is, it's only the supernaturals in Beacon and Harmony isn't supernatural." Scott explained. Deaton nodded his head.

"There is such thing called the unknown 3, the people who have either one of these abilites are unaware to it hense the unknown and there are 3 different abilites hense the three," Deaton explained.

"Well then how will I ever know what my ability is?" I asked Deaton.

"The same way we find out most things, a tub of ice water." I tilted my head in confusion.

"Wait, what are the 3 unknown abilities?" Scott asked.

"Well first we have dream weepers, their dreams predict real life. The reason they don't know they have the abilities is because they haven't been unlocked. The second one is a healer, they heal people by looking into their eyes. The last one is the most rare, which is having both abilities." 

--------

I stood next to the tub of ice, rethinking this.

"How will I know though?" I asked Deaton, not wanting this to be pointless.

"Don't worry." I stepped into the tub of ice winving at how cold it was. I finally got in and sat down, Here we go.

Liam ->->

I watched as Scott pushed Harmony under the water, after about 3 minutes of her just laying under water she sprung up scaring all of us, her eyes shot open, they were glowing purple.

"She's rare" Deaton smiled. They got her out of the tub and she was shivering like crazy, I took off my sweatshirt and handed it to her, she tried to smile but her lips were quivering so bad. She took my sweatshirt and shook it on herself, 

"So what am I?" she asked. 

"Rare." She smiled.

"That's so cool, I'm so cold right now." She shivered again.

"I suggest someone stay with you tonight, you are most likely to have a nightmare, and a bad one. It's kind of like a being a werewolf and having to get through the first full moon, you have to get through a terrible nightmare since you've 'unlocked' your abilities." Deaton explained to Harmony.

"I'll stay with her." I volunteered. Stiles gave me a disapproving look.

"We don't really have a choice, Scott, Kira, Malia and I are going out. I'm warning you Liam, if you get her pregnant, I will kill you." I nodded and said obviously, I looked over at Harmony, she looked extremely embarrassed.

-------------------

Hope you liked 

xoxoxoxo Anna