Chapter 2 / You aren't so bad

Harmony ->->

"Harmony, you need to wake up." My uncle said as he shook me.

"Okay." I said shooing him away. He walked out of my room closing the door, I got up and did my hair and makeup. I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, I put on a black tank top with a oversized red and black flannel over it. I went down stairs and put on my black combat boots.

Stiles was downstairs waiting. "Let's go." I said walking out the door, Stiles followed. "Scott has to sit in the back today" I stated getting in the passangers seat. Stiles just nodded his head,

"So, what do you think about Liam?" Stiles asked smirking.

"Oh my god Stiles, I just met him, but he's cute." I giggled.

"Ooooooh, I'm telling." I punched him on his shoulder.

"If you tell him I'm going to kill you." We drove to school, once we got there we both went our seperate ways . I ended up running into Liam. Not literally though.

"Hi, Liam. How are you." He smiled at me.

"I'm doing good, how about you, I don't know your name?" I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Harmony, and I'm doing good." He laughed. We both had the same class, we ended up sitting next to eachother. Our teacher was late to class.

"So you're new here too."  He asked me.

"Yeah. I just moved to Beacon, actually. I nodded

"I got kicked out of my old school,"

"Why?"

"Beacause." He answered.

"I'll tell you why I moved here if you tell me how you got kicked out."

"Fine, me and my teacher had a 'disagreement' and I took a crowbar to his car. I deserved to get kicked out, Now tell me why you are here."

"Well my parents got in a car crash and they didn't survive, so here I am." I explained trying not to get emotional.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He said. I nodded my head. 

"So, who are you staying with?" 

"Stiles, he's my cousin." He nodded his head, our teacher walked in, unfrotunately. 

The class felt like it went on forever, after it finally ended we went to our next class, so basically the day dragged on. Apparently we were all going to Scott's house, Liam decided to come in Stiles car with me.

I think we were going to watch a movie. Once we got to Scott's house, Scott told us to all sit down as he stood infront of us along with Lydia.

"Lets just get to the point, there's a deadpool and everyone here except for Stiles and Liam is on it, it's a supernatural deadpool." Lydia said looking at me.

"Which leads us to this question for Harmony, what are you?" Scott asked. I didn't know what I was, I didn't know I was something of the supernatural.

"I'm a human." I shook my a head in defense.

"You can't be, Liam has lived in Beacon and he is a werewolf and you just got here and you are already on it. You have to be something, something that is powerful." I shook my head again. There was nothing special about me that I knew of.

"If I am, then...well what am I?" They all looked at eachother while, me and Liam were sitting there being confused.

"Deaton." Scott said to me picking up his jacket.

"Who the hell is Deaton?" Me and Liam said at the same time, they didn't answer but Stiles told me just go. We all went in different cars. Liam, Stiles and I went together. I started getting worried, it didn't hit me that I was on a deadpool until know, I was focused on figuring out how I was supernatural.

"Watcha thinkin' about cuz?" Stiles asked, I just shook my head and looked down, I started crying. 

"I don't want to die, I don't want anybody to die." I said between sniffles.

"I'm not gonna let you die." Liam spoke from the back seat, I looked back and smiled at him.