Chapter 5 / I.E.D

Harmony 》

"Violet and Garrett, they're working for the benefactor." I explained to Scott and Stiles. We were in Stiles room talking about everything.

"How do you know that?" Scott asked. I gave him the "you should know this by now, you were with us." look and nodded his head.

"I know everything that's gonna happen tonight, Garrett is after Liam and Violet wants the bigger money, so she's after Scott. Watch your back Scott." I told them, getting worried for tonight's scrimmage.

"Don't worry we'll be fine." Scott said confidently.

"I don't clearly remember every single thing but I do know something about special wolf bane, it sounds deadly." I explained.

"Well do you know what's gonna happen to Scott and Liam?" Stiles questioned concerned.

"No, I didn't get that far, my dream ended after Violet and Garrett's conversation." I was trying to think of what else happened. I couldn't remember if it really did end there or if I just forgot the rest of it. I zoned out thinking about it, but when I started getting more memories of the dream, I was interrupted by two idiots yelling in my face.

"What?!" I yelled, they backed up.

"You zoned out." Scott said, I gave him a look.

"No, I was thinking and you ruined my thought process. So, thanks for that, I really appriciate it." Stiles giggled, Scott gave him a dirty look, Stiles stopped giggling.

"Nothing is funny, I had a very good thought process going." I walked out of the room and went into mine and sat on my bed, I layed down and held my head trying to think. I ended up falling asleep, I didn't dream of anything, which is what I needed to do.

-----------

When I woke up in the morning, I had a massive headache, I took some advil and got dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a Nirvana crop top, I completed my outfit with a pair of all black Vans. I went downstairs and waited in Stiles' car. Once he finally came out we left to go to the worst place on earth.

School.

Once we arrived we went our ways, I met up with Liam.

"Hey Liam, I need to tell you something." I pulled him into a a small closet and closed the door.

"What is it? Liam gave me a concerned look. I was still holding his arm.

"You need to be careful, Garrett is after you, he has this crazy wierd lacrosse stick that has a knife." I said very fast. He looked scared, I dont blame him.

"So Garrett is working for the Benefactor?" He said confused.

"Yes, and so is Violet, I had a dream about it the other night, I had to warn you. I can't lose you." He smiled at me. He pulled me into a hug, we must have been hugging for like five minutes.

"We should get to class." I giggled. We stopped hugging and exited the closet, earning us a bunch of stares. People are nasty, I mean there was only like two people out there, but ew. We both went to math class.

"Would you like to explain why you two are late?"

"Well you see, Harmony fell down the stairs, and I had to help her get up. She was crying and everything and I didn't know what to do, so I took her to the nurse." I'm gonna kill him later, I just nodded agreeing. We took our seats in class.

Liam passed me a note that said sorry, I panicked. I wrote back to him saying, Oh it's fine, I'll get you back for it. He chuckled, making the teacher look at both of us.

Today was going to be a lond day.

-------------

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed, sorry it took so long, there will be a part 2 of I.E.D, I promise.

Thank you for reading love you all.

xoxoxoxoxo Anna

But can we talk about how hot liam looked doing his workout 😍😍😍😍
I was like damnnnnnn