Chapter 4 / Nightmare

Harmony ->->

After walking into my house and explaining the whole thing to my uncle, me and Liam went to my room. If I'm being honest, I'm actually really terrified of sleeping tonight, I've always hated nightmares, who doesn't?

"So where am I sleeping?" Liam asked.

"Did I mention I'm freezing and you're a werewolf. I also love cuddling." I smiled at him grabbing a warm pair of clothes, going to the bathroom. I changed into the clothes and went back to my room.

Liam was laying down in my bed already his eyes were already closing. "Liam, you can't fall asleep yet." He laughed

"Why?" I layed down next to him.

"Because, you have to protect me." I snuggled into his warm chest, he laughed.

"But, I'm right here. Go to sleep." He closed his eyes, my eyes were starting to fail to stay open, I finally gave in and fell asleep.

-

I woke up in a hospital, the hospital wasn't lit up though. It was dark and everybody walking through the hall looked like they were gonna kill.

A man and a women nurse came into my room, they looked up, it was my mom and dad. They were deteriorating and they smelt bad.

"Welcome to hell." They both did a creepy smile, when suddenly 2 axe things flew into their heads. A guy with no mouth appeared and started typing on his wrist thing.

"I killed them, you're next." I tried to scream but nothing came out.

-

I woke up and sat on my bed crying, I felt Liam rub my back.

"I don't want to die." I told Liam, he laid us back on the bed and rubbed my head.

"Like I said in the car, I'm not going to let that happen." I jumped when I heard my door open, but it ended up being stiles.

"Are you okay Harmony, I heard you crying." I got out of the bed and ran into Stiles' arms.

"I'm just scared, the dream I had this guy with no mouth said he killed my parents and he said I'm next." Liam stood up, they both looked at each other.

"Well shit."