Ten - Floating Magazine

Author's Note

Hello! I'm back with Chapter Ten in your silver platter.

I hope you life this one. Okies? :D

Happy One Year PURPOSE Album!

~what was your favorite song out of the album?~

mine is Been You, Hit the Ground (the one in the Japanese version of the album[?]), Life is Worth Living, and No Pressure ;)

------------------

Ten 💕 Floating Magazine

Samantha's eyes glued at the picture of her dead brother in her hands. He was frail, bald, and small for his age. He was twelve then, it was too bad she never met him. Because two weeks prior from her birth, he was uprooted from his family, and joined God's troop of Angels.

The cause of death was stomach cancer that he'd inherited from their Nonno. He was diagnosed by the age of six, and it seemed that the cancer had spread rapidly than it was anticipated. The death of her brother had done a number on her mother once. But somehow, someway, Karen knew she had to get a grip because she got a baby daughter on the way.

Samantha sighed, her thumb skimming at the edges of the old photograph.

Why did you visit me, huh? She wondered thoughtfully.

She wondered a lot more, it seemed that her dream had caught more of her attention than anything in the past few hours. As her mind went to La La Land, she was caught off guard when her company tapped her shoulders.

"You okay?"

She nodded, and smiled small. "Yeah, of course."

He gave her a sidelong look before nodding. "Be ready. We're going to land in less than an hour."

✰ ✰ ✰

Justin heaved a sigh. Just a few weeks into the tour and he's already feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders. With his numerous media appearances, and headline concerts, he was already feeling beat. Just right then, he just finished a radio interview. And it was draining.

When are they gonna stop asking about my previous relationship? Aren't they tired? He thought to himself as he walked up to Scooter who was leaning against the door.

"Ready to head back?" Scooter asked.

He nodded. "Sure." He turned back and waved to the people at the radio station before heading out with his small entourage around him.

The front entrance of the radio station was cramped up with dozens of girls. Even from the inside, Justin could already hear them chanting his name, random 'I love you's, and many more. Among the crowding bodies were reporters and paparazzi.

Justin sighed and put on a smile on his face and waved. His bodyguards formed a circle around him and Scooter before stepping out of the building. The moment the doors went open, the screams grew louder, Justin couldn't even hear his own voice in his head.

After a few more struggles, shouting and screaming, Justin was finally situated inside the black SUV. He was feeling a little bit claustrophobic having to get stuck in the middle of screaming crowd, and cameras flashing on his face, but he was grateful he fought through.