Three - Public

✍ Author's Note ✍

Hello! It's me! (LOL. I love that song from Adele!!!)

I'm sorry for taking so long in updating. School just started, but its guaranteed that I'm not abandoning this. I promise. I don't care if I get busy or lazy, I will still try to update as fast as I can. :)

Anyway, PURPOSE is LEGIT! It's so amazing, you don't know how proud I am of that boy (I still don't accept that he's 21. And I don't think he thinks he's 21 too. LOL) Share in the comment box which songs you like from PURPOSE. And... vote for Justin in #MTVStars nomination (if I'm correct).

Anyway... I have to get this out. This story was made ages ago (lol. I can't believe this is a three year old story now-since I started it. I mean) and therefore there are characters in this story that has been part of Justin's life. Like Chaz Somers, Christian Beadles, and Kenny Hamilton (HI TO ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS THEM!). I miss those guys with Justin. :) I hope they hang out again. Anyway, scroll down and enjoy the update.

Please, don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE. I'd like to hear feedbacks. :)

<3 ChinitaRuru

✄------------------

Three 💕 Public

Saturdays are the typical lazy days in the Robustelli household, and Samantha was slowly drowning in boredom as she stared into space in their living room. It's been an hour since she arrived home from dropping Justin off at the park that morning. Now that she's purely alone, she couldn't help but think she's about to die with utter nothingness.

The young lady tried watching TV, but nothing on it grasped her attention and neither did Netflix.

At that moment, Samantha finally realized how much boring her life now since her older brother Jasper Robustelli moved out of their home. And having her parents' away from the household didn't make it any better.

The house was awfully quiet. There's no silent swishing of newspapers whenever her Dad's over reading the material, there's no aroma of brewed coffee and freshly baked cookies when her Mother's present, and most of all, there's no guitar strings singing beautifully from her brother's bedroom.

Ding! The sound of Samantha's phone resounded throughout the silent living room. For the first time in her life, Samantha felt relieved when her phone notified her for a new tweet.

She grabbed her phone off the wooden coffee table and swiped her screen. Twitter automatically opened and was directed at the said tweet. It was a re-tweet from Nikki, and it was actually Justin Bieber's tweet. It says:

Thankfully I'm fine. Glad to know there's still some goodness in some people.

Samantha scanned the replies of the said tweet. Numerous fans instantly grabbed the opportunity to be nosey and asked what has happened, if he was fine, and of course the typical tweets of their undying love and support for him. And let's not forget, tweets for a follow back.

Surely, this would bring a lot of rumors thrown at him, Samantha thought.

It was no secret that when celebrities tweets such things - it might be shady or not - media would always bite onto the unexpected bait and create stupid rumors about it. Either their rumors hit the right track or not, it doesn't matter. All they want is to bring a new face into the business, put them on the tabloids, make them popular, spread uncalled for rumors and tear the poor human being apart under the microscope of the world - only to bring money into their flat-out wallets.