Seven - Anxious

Author's Note
Hello! I'm back with a new update. Just like any of my updates, there have been major changes with scenes. Although, I've adapted some others from the original one.
I'm trying to make this story better than before. Although I would admit that I need more development with my writings. But hey, baby steps. ;)
Please enjoy this cup of tea.
Anyway, I'm still waiting on Danger's Back 2 update, who else? That story's been keeping me up on my seat.
Okay, let me stop my tattle tale. ENJOY!

<3 chocotrufflesx
------------------

Seven 💕 Anxious

Exactly two weeks since Justin appeared on a TV show proclaiming there might be girl in his life and Jasper called giving his sister one of his theory, in which she believed was ridiculous, Samantha found herself thinking what had happened the day before.

Yesterday, she had spent her day at Justin's mansion in Beverly Hills, California. Of course, they were too careful when she went to the place. Because, after Justin had that freaking interview with Ellen freaking DeGeneres, it seemed like the paparazzi doubled their size in tailing Justin.

They went to the point of inviting a lot of people from his crew, to make the visit look like a friends' thing. Of course, she'd be damned if she didn't realize that the "visit" has a double purpose. It turned out to be Justin's way to introduce her to his trusted friends.

But then, after the introductions, the crew had left the two alone at the family theatre. The crew had invested their time at the game room, while letting Justin and Samantha have their much needed alone time.

Justin had turned back to her, his right hand firm on the door handle. His face was apologetic and sheepish. "I'm really sorry. This is absolutely not my version of a romantic date, but... the paparazzi outside—"

Samantha smiled and cut him off by saying, "It's alright. I understand."

He gave her a grateful smile and pulled her into an embrace. "Thank you so much."

☆ ☆ ☆

Justin woke up with a contented smile up on his face at such early morning. Usually, he tried to enjoy every minute of his sleep rather than waking up so early. But he was reminded by one person of the reality that not everyone does not go to school like him and have some time to catch some sleep, even if it was a weekday.

He grabbed his phone from his bedside table and pressed the Home button. The screen awakens and displayed a beautiful brunette girl, with mesmerizing unique grayish blue eyes, and a pretty smile. Right, it was Samantha Robustelli.

In the picture Samantha was full-on smiling, her eyes gazing at the camera under her fringe of eyelashes with Justin smiling and staring at her adoringly under hooded eyes.

Justin felt an overwhelming feeling in his chest and he smiled. His mind taking a trip down to memory lane.

"We could be in an alternative universe right now and have a more romantic view—"he had gazed at the burning flame from the fire place. He scrunched his nose, hating the venue at the moment, because really, he could make use of another venue to finally pop the question.

Samantha snickered in front of Justin, her head shaking sideways. "Seriously? It's fine. I'm good with the alternative," she smiled sweetly.

"No, really. This wasn't how I wanted it to be—"

"But we can't always have what we want," she said wistfully.

And that woke Justin up from his previous trance. He bit his lips, a little bit nervous for what would come down next. And the questions of what-ifs began clashing on him in his mind.