Six - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Author's Note

Hi! I know it's been long. But it's my summer vacation now and I'm going to invest myself in editing this and updating as fast as I can. But no promises of course. :)

Here's your cup of tea. :)

<3 ChinitaRuru

------------------

Six 💕 The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Justin bounced his knees unconsciously, his hands gripping the steering wheel tight as he stared at the familiar house to his right. It's been a month now since he met Samantha, and each time he visited her in this house; his feelings for her had gotten stronger. And now, he decided it's time to finally take a leap.

You'd think, for a person who'd been performing for thousands of people for a few years now, he'd be confident and sure for himself. But no, Samantha Robustelli has a different effect on Justin Bieber. She made him unsure of himself, unconfident and nervous. Heck, dead nervous.

Reminiscing, Justin had a hard time thinking when's the last time he had this kind of nervousness.

He sighed. This is it, he pepped talked himself as he unbuckled the seatbelt and attached his black snapback atop his head before opening the door. He studied the neighborhood and was relieved when he was sure that no one had followed him.

The jitters came back when Justin finally stepped foot at the front door. Samantha was expecting him, of course. Her parents were gone for the weekend to attend something from her dad's work and she was alone; so they thought it was good idea to accompany each other than leaving the other bored at their respective homes.

He heaved a sigh and pressed the doorbell which resounded throughout the house. And a few seconds later, the girl who sheltered him in his darkest times appeared in front him. His warm brown eyes studied her; from her brunette wavy locks dancing across her chest, to her Mini Mouse printed pink sweatshirt, to her black sweatpants, and her infamous Blue's Clues house slippers.

His lips tugged upwards.

"Hey," they both said.

Samantha chuckled and waved at him. "Come on in, pop star."

"Uh... I have something to tell you," he began. He felt his hand shaking; he placed it inside his front pocket, forming a fist, trying to keep the shaking at bay.

Her eyebrows rose as she examined him. He was looking handsome today; with his all black outfit—snapback, V-neck shirt, skinny jeans, and Converse. "You surely don't want to talk about it out front right?" she chuckled.

He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled at himself. "Right."

They entered the living room, but didn't stop there. They continued to walk until they reached a door next to the kitchen. It was a door that led to the backyard.

They headed straight to the Robustelli's tree house and climbed in.

They stared out at the blue skies in silence. It was as if they had a silent agreement to not speak at the moment. So they treasured the silence and got lost in their own thoughts.

"Sam..." Justin began, bringing Samantha's attention to him.

"Hmm?"

He cleared his throat. "I know we've met under very unusual circumstances; and we had a very different world to function in. But..." he stared at her beautiful face. His hand has a mind of its own and started at her chin, grabbed it and made her look at him gently. He felt her take a soft gasp. "As twisted as it sounds, I find myself falling for you," he whispered getting lost in her unusual shade of orbs.