Nine - Reality Kicked In

Author's Note

OH MY SHIZZUMS! BACK-TO-BACK UPDATE? REALLY?

I KNOW, I'M SURPRISED MYSELF. HAHAHA.

Well, here is Chapter Nine. This Chapter was previously dubbed as "the Dream" but not anymore. It's Reality Kicked In and it's way different than the original one. I thought the original Chapter was so... meh... and this, one well... I thought it's great. LMAO.

Here's your cup of tea. :)

Enjoy!
<3 Chocotrufflesx

p.s. OH EM GEE! Have you read the new update of Danger's Back 2? Shizzums! Kelsey <3 Tanner? Didn't really expect that coming. mehee...

(sorry for the spoilers. I gotta get that out tho. hahaha)

------------------

Nine 💕 Reality Kicked In

Justin knew that leaving his family behind is absolutely gut-wrenching. He'd already done that in the past when he began his journey to stardom. But he never thought he'd experience that same gut-wrenching feeling once again, only this time, he's not only just leaving his family and some of his friends behind, his girlfriend was among them too.

These past few days, he realized that she grew on him a lot. And there's no other heartbreaking thing than not seeing and being in her company for a long time.

Yes, school has occupied her most of the week, but at least he got to steal some time with her after her classes. But next week? No. That just can't be. Because they're not only separated by school, but also by his tour.

Reality has snuck up in between them now.

His tour is going to kick off in the next two days. He wanted to bring her along, but she got some school stuffs to do. It would've been cool to have her there, but he also wouldn't want to risk the public to see her. Not because he was ashamed of her, it's just that he doesn't want her to go through the same fiasco as his past girlfriends had gone through.

She's too precious for him like that. He doesn't her to be devoured by the prying eyes of the public, and most importantly, he wanted her to keep the privacy that she and her family has.

Justin sighed as he realized how he's in too deep in this relationship. Is this right? He asked himself. He had stuck himself in a bad relationship before, and he doesn't want to go through that pain again.

Nah, Sam won't hurt me like that, he tried to reason with himself. Samantha never gave him a reason to doubt her intentions, nor give him the impression that she was only in the relationship because of his fame.

She had been a very compassionate partner, and an understanding one too. And he's grateful for her.

If it wasn't for her then, he would've probably still in his bad state – the same state he was in when she first saw him in that park.

"Hey, you all right?" Samantha asked, her hands touching his wrist.

He looked at her and smiled. They were in her bedroom once again, and Samantha was working on her Physics workbook; papers, pens, eraser, and calculator sprawled on her bed, meanwhile he was just looking at her do the things she needed to get done.