-F.A.M.E (Part 1)

-Morgan's P.O.V

Me: Issa?Dre?

Issa: Oh Hey There Gorgeous

Me: (Smiles) Hi Issa. (Looks Away) Dre

Dre: Morgan.

Issa: You 2 Know Eachother?

Dre: Yea....

Morgan: Unfortunetly Yes.

Issa: Wait, Is This The Girl You Were Talking Bout Last Night?

Dre: Um Can We Not Talk About This Infrot Of Her?

Me: No. Discuss What Y'all Was Talking Bout To My Face.

Dre: (Shakes Head) (Sarcastically) Good Looks Bro

Issa: I Don't Think He Wants To Tell You Mo.

Dre: NO SHIT Sherlock

Me: ANYWAYS...What All Y'all Doing Here?

Issa: Shopping, Big Pimpin, Same Old Shit. Hbu?

Me: (Laughs) "Big Pimping"? Really? And Im Shopping For Our Shows We Start Next Week.

Dre: Y'all A Group Now?

Me: Yea.

Issa: Wow Congrats Shaawty. I Know That's What You've Always Wanted. 

Dre: Yea Shawty. I Know You've Wanted This Forever. Im Glad Your Finally Happy. Good Luck Sunshine...

As He Said That, I Touched The Kneclace On My Kneck He Gave Me With My NickName He Gave Me On It. "Sunshine" [A/N Remember When Prodigy Called Mo Sunsine During His And Dre's Fight? It's Because He Saw Her Knecklace And That's What Dre And Only Dre Called Her. That's Why He Got So Pissed.Okay Thought I Should Clear This Up] I Looked Up At Him And He Gave Me A Somewhat Un-Easy Smile And Looked Down. Was He Still In Love With Me?... 

Issa: Well, I Guess We'll See You On The Bigscreen Mo (Smiles)

Me: You Sure Will (Smiles) 

Dre: Aye Mo, What Time Does Your Bus Leave? For The Shows And Whatnot.

Me: Monday At 12:3O Why?

Dre: (Shrugs) Just Incase I May Never Get To See You Again.

Me: I Promise Y'all Will (Hugs Them Both) Bye!

Dre: (Hugs Her Again) bye (Kisses Her Cheek And Walks Away) 

What In The Actual Fuck?

Collin's P.O.V

I Was Freaking Breathless Once We Came Out That Changing Room. Shit. Well Let me Explain. I Am Bi-Sexual And Before I Met Roc I Was With Girls ALL The Time. I Was A Player Too No Lie, But Then Sharon Came Around And Changed My Ways. I Was Only With her. I Usually Cheated On All My Other Girlfriends But Not Sharon. She Made Me Change. She Was Beautiful, Charming, And The Sex Was GREAT. But Turns Out She Was Playing ME All Along. I Just Wasn't As Open About Girls As I Used To be. Everyone But My Parents Noticed A Change In Me. Speaking Of Parents, My Parents Didn't Even Know I Was Bi-Sexual. They Were Too "High-Maitnence" For That Shit. It Was Whatever Though. I Lived In A Very Rich Enviornment When I Grew Up. But Was Always Hood. You Couldn't Turn Me "White" For NOTHING. Roc Didn't Know About My Parents But My Parents Knew About Him. Have They Seen Him? In Magazines And Pictures. In Real Life? Fuck No. They Judge To Much And I Could Give A Fuck Less What Any Of Them Had To Say. 

Me: Sharon We Can't Do That Again

Sharon: Why? You Acting Like You Didn't Enjoy It.

Me: That's Not That Point.

Sharon: Girlfriend?

Me: Nope. Boyfriend

I Swear It Was Like She Just Seen Obama Get Shot. I Was Fully Lesbian Until I Hit 17. That's When I Met Roc. No He Didn't Make Me Bi-Sexual But He Sure As Hell Played A Part In It.

Sharon: Oh Really?

Me: Yup

Sharon: I Don't Believe You

Me: Oh That Kind Of Sucks. Speaking Of Him I Have To Get Back To Him Now. Toddles!

And I Walked Away Fast As Fuck. I met Up w The girls And By The Looks On Their Faces They Had Seen Shanon Too. Morgan HATED Shanon. One Time While I Wasn't Home She Tried To Pull A Move On Morgan And Ever Since Then She's Hated Her Guts. As For Patrice, She Just Didn't Like Her Ora. Oh well. Hopefully That Crazy Bitch Is Gone....

-The Next Day-

We Got Up Bright And Early. 1O:OO. Fuck Did Keisha Think This Was? I Looked Over At My Phone And  Saw Like 10 Messages ALL From Sharon. Roc Came In The Room And Saw Me. I Guess He Saw My Phone Going Off And Checked My Phone AGAIN -_-

Me: Hey Sweety

Roc: Hey (Kisses Her Forhead) Um Babe, Who's Sharon?

Me: Oh Lord. She's An Ex I Ran Into Yesterday. She's been Texting Me Ever Since 

Roc: Oh Okay But Can I Ask You Something?

Me: Sure Anything

Roc: Do Your Parent's Know Your..........Bi-Sexual?

Me: Nope.

Roc: Good Because When We Have Our First Break From Tour, I'm Going With You To Tell Them.

The Look He Gave Me Was A "Im Not PLaying. I'll Drag Your Ass If I Have To" Kinda Look. Shit.

We Got Dressed And Headed To Rehearsal. Me Morgan And Triece Went And Parted From The Boys. My Name For The Group Was Heaven, Morgan's Name Was Serenity, And Triece's Name Was Angelique. We Got In Our Dance Gear And Met Our Coreographer Tim. He Was Tall Slim Had A V Shape (If You Know What I Mean) And He Was VERY Attractive. I Mean VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE. Andddd Did I Mention He Was Only 20? This Can't Be life! We Started Rehearsing As Tim Gave Us Moves. Me And Mo Had Been Dancing Since We Were 5 So This Shit Came Easy To Us. As For Patrice, She Had To Left Feet. Oh Goodness. All I Know Is..I Can't Wait Until Monday Came...

-Monday July 8th 2011- 

Morgan's P.O.V

MONDAY"S HERE! And Im Nervous As FUCK! Jeesh I Never Knew Theese Butterflies Came. The Boys Were Riding On Our Bus Until We Had To Part Our Seperate Ways. Man I Was Gunna Miss Poridgy :( Like Real Bad :(

Keisha: Wellp, That's The Last Of Everything. Iight Y'all Get On The Bus. No Fooling Around And No Freaky Shit.

All: We Promise!

Just As We Were About To Get On The Bus Someone Was Running Towards It And Screaming My Name.

???: MO MO! SUNSHINE! IT'S ME WAIT HOLD ON!

Me: Dre?

Dre: I Got Her As Fast As I Could. Look I Have Something To Confess And Ive Been Hiding It For So Long Morgan Im In Freaking Love With You. I Can't Live Without You. I Need You SUnshine. Your My Blood, My SOul My Heartbeat, My Life, My Reason Why I Get Up Everyday. Can't You See? I'm A Wreck Without You. I NEED You. So Bad That I Haven't Slept Or had Sex In WEEKS. I Haven't Had A Girl Since You Left Me. Well That Was SHerice But That Was Paybcak. Babe I Love You, I Need You. Please Don't Leave Me...

Ray's P.O.V

Who Did This Nigga Think He Was? Comin Up In Here Thinking Morgan's Gunna Forgive His Sorry Ass. He Should Have His Manhood Chopped Off And Eaten By Snakes. Dag I F- - - Wait. He Still Loves Mo? Wait...This Could Actuallly COme To My Advantage (Smirks)