-Enough Of No Love </3

-The Next Morning-

Priceton's P.O.V

Damn. What Was It Like 3:OO? (Shrugs) Guess I Was Tired. I Rolled Over And My baby Wasn't Here? As A Matter Of fact The WHOLE House Was Silent. Until I Smelt Bacon, Eggs, And Pancakes. Yumm. Oh Lord. I Walked Downstairs To See My baby Making Bacon, A Cheese Omlet w Hot red Peppers (My favoriteee) And Choclate Chip Pancakes. 

Me: Morning Boo

Patrice: GoodMorning (Smiles)

Me: (Wraps Arms Around Her Wasit) Watchu Cookin?

Patrice: Oh Just A Little Breakfast.

Me: Smells Amazing

Patrice: Thanks (Smiles) It's Ready So Come eat.

We Sat Down At The Table And She Didn't Sit Next to Me, Not Even Across From me. She Sat At The Other End Of The Table. Did I Do Something?

Me: Um bae, You Could Sit Next To Me. I Don't Bite!(Chuckles)

Patrice: (Mumbles) You Sure Don't.

Me: What?

Patrice: Oh Nothingggg.

Me: (Stands Up) What Did You Say!?

Patrice: boy, Sit That Ass Down And Eat Your Eggs. 

Me: (Sits Down)

Patrice: Because We BOTH Know You Don't Eat Anything Else!

Me: Iight. That's It. Gir- - (Patrice Gives Him A Evil glare) (Sighs) Patrice You Got Something You Wanna Confess?

Patrice: yea. I Wanna Confess That I Have The Wildest Erge To Chop Your Dick Off And Feed it To The Next Door Neighbors Dogs Because We BOTH Know You Don't Use It! 

Me: Earth To PATRICE! Fuck Is Wrong?

Patrice: Nigga I Got A Tazer, Watch Ya Mouth!

Me: Why Are You Actin Like This?

Patrice: Dammit Prince! We Barely Kiss, You NEVER Hug Me EVER. And That Night, When We - - *GCO*

Me: Say No More.

You Wanna Know What She's Talking Bout (Sighs) Damn. Iight 

-FlashBack-

1 Week Ago

Patrice: Babe

Me: (Smiles) Say No More. 

I Was Drunk. So Was She But Her A Little More Than Me. At This Point I Wanted Her BAD. I've Wanted Her Ever Since We Met. Damn She Looked So Goood! But We Shouldn't Do It Like This. Not While Were Drunk...Right?

Patrice: Um Bae? (Chuckles)

I Climbed Ontop Of Her And Kissed Her Passionately. Then I Slowly Planted Small Kisses On Her Kneck, But I Was Bout To Do This Differently. I Let her Get On Top And Watched As She Straddled me, Taking Off Her Shirt, Then Kicking Off Her Shoes..

Me: Wait Wait Wait Babe, Leave Thoose On We Could Do Somethin w That (Smiles) 

Patrice: (Smiles) I Gotchu.

We Started Kissing Again As She Moved Her Way Down And Unzipped My Pants. Wait, what Am I Doing I'm Drunk I Can't Do This. I.. I Can't

Me: Babe, Stop

-End Of Flashback-

Patrice: HELLO! (Snaps Fingers) Earth To princeton

Me: What?