-Old Discoveries

(A/N) Okay So Were We Left Off Morgan Was In The Hospital And Prod Was APoligizing To Her For Letting Her Go Out In The Rain. Sherice And Ray Are STILL not Together, But ray Has A Girl he's Mesing With And Sherice has A Boyfriend. issa Still Loves Morgan And Is Trying ANYTHING To Get Her Back But His Text is What made Morgan's Car Crash. Dre's BAACKKK!! (Morgan's Ex Boyfriend) And It's A VERY un Expected Return But I Have A New Character You Guys! The Description Is

Name: Char (Short For Chardonee) (Pronounced CHAR-DA-NAY)

Age: 17 

Long Black Hair, 5'3, 126 lbs.

Okay Back To The Story. Enjoy!

_____________________________________

Prod's P.O.V

Me: I Know You Said Not To Worry But I Can't Help It.... It's A Boyfriend Thing (Half Smiles And Strokes Her Hair)

Morgan: Prod Sweety, You Know I Can Hear You Right (Laughs)

Me: Oh. (Laughs Shyly) The Doctor Said You Might Be Sleep.

Morgan: Yea..MIGHT. 

Me: (Laughs) Like I Said I'm SOOOO Sorry. I Shouldn't Have Let You Out Of My Sight That Night And The Weather Got Really Crazy And I SHouldve Took You Myself And --*GCO*

Morgan: Prod STOp Blaming Yourself. It's Alright. I'm Fine And That's All That Matters. I Dont Blame You For Respecting My Wishes And Letting Me Learn On My Own. Your Here For ME And That's All I Need. It's A Girlfriend Thing (Smiles)

And We Fell Asleep..

-The Next Day-

I Stayed The Night To Keep Company With Morgan. I Wasn't Leaving Her Behind! Nu Uh Not After Yesterday. The Doctor Said That She's Been Responding Well To The Treatment. So Well, That SHe Can Leave Today. YAY!! So I Dorve Her Back To The House And We Showered And Allat And The Crew Met Us Downstairs And I Saw Someone I HONESTLY Didn't Fucking Want To See. Just Hearing His NAME Made My Blood Boil.

Princeton's P.O.V

Uh Oh. I Knew This Was Not Good. We Were All Hype That Mo Got Out Early. So We Invited Everyone Over INCLUDING Sherice. Why? Because Sherice Was Still Cool With Mo And We Atleast Owed it To Her To Let Her See Mo. So She Came Over...With Her New Boyfriend. Now The Problem Wasn't Her..It Was Her New Boyfriend That Was The Problem. Remember Dre? Yea, That Bitch Nigga? It Was Him. How DARE Sherice Bring That Nigga In This House Knowing Damn well What He Did To Mo. But If I Find Out He Did Anything To Patrice..All HELL Is  Gunna Break Loose.

Roc: Umm Sherice WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?

Sherice: Oh, How Rude Of Me you Guys This Is My Boyfriend..

E/B: DRE WE KNOW.

??: BOYFRIEND?

Sherice: Oh Hey Mo

Morgan: Fuck You Mean "Boyfriend"?

Patrice: (Taping Foot)

Collin: Patrice

Patrice: (Taps Foot Harder)

Me: Yo Bae You Good?

I Was Hoping She Would Answer To Bae. We Never Made Up But I Was ALWAYS Gunna Have Her Back. And Right Now She Needed Someone To Calm Her Down.

Patrice: No Sweetie. IM GUNNA KILL HER!

Sherice: You Gone Hit A Pregnant Women?

Patrice: No. But I'll BEAT A PREGNANT BITCH!