Mind Control: Losing Their Minds?

Roc's P.O.V

We All Just Stared At Prince In Shock. Nobody's Ever Seen Him This Angry. We All Just Sat In Silence As Prince Rubbed His Hand. 

"What's All That Banging Fo In Here?" Walter Asked Angrily Walking Down The Stairs. Now Was Not The Time For Walter To Start Bitching. Nobody Answered Him, Well That Was Except For Ray. He Didn't Really Have A Girl So It Didn't Make Sense When He Got Up From The Table, Slammed His Door And Went Upstairs. Me Being The Closest I Went To Check On Him. 

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Go The Fuck Away" He Said Sternly

"Man, Nigga It's Me You Better Open This Damn Door!" I Said 

After A Good 10 Seconds, He Swung The Door Open Causing A Gust Of Wind To Hit Me In The Face And He Sat On The Bed Putting His Hands Back In His Head. 

"What's Good w You?" I Asked

"Man, You Just Don't Get It." He Said Sighing Before He Continued His Sentence. 

"I've Lost Her Once, Lost Her Twice, And I'm Losing Here AGAIN. I Lost Sherise But She Wasn't Really Worth It. I Swear This Always Happens To Me. I Always Lose Someone I Can't Live Without" He Said

I Knew What He Ment. He Wasn't Over Mo Just Yet, If You Think Prod's Upset, Just Think About How Upset Ray Is. He Lost Morgan To Prodigy, And Now He's Lost Her Jacquees. 

Guess Shit Don't Work Out For Everybody. Especially Me, Because I've Been Holding It In For Ray's Sake But In Reality, I Just Wanna Crawl In A Hole And Die. 

Because Collin's Pretty Much Over Me....But I Ain't Over Her, And I Won't Be For A Long Time.....

Morgan's P.O.V

"GoodMorning Beautiful" 

I Rolled Over To See Jacquees Laying Next To Me. Boy Was He Beautiful. I Mean Yea He Was Issa's Cousin, But In Reality, Issa's Changed. And Jacquees Is Nothing Like Him Anyways. I'm Not Going To Lie, Prod's Been On My Mind Since The last Time He Called My Phone. Which Was 10 Seconds Ago, And Even Though I Didn't Want To Press "Reject Call"...I Did. If You Can Name That Many Flaws About Me, Then Maybe She Shouldn't Be With Me. 

"GoodMorning J" I Said Smiling. Whatsup.?

"Nothing, Aye, You Seen That Magazine This Morning? The Paparazi Loves Us Homie" He Said Grinning

"What You Chatting Bout?" I Asked

[A/N: Chatting: "Talking, Gossiping"]

"You Don't Read Girl? Here" He Said Rolling Up The Magazine And Smacking Me On The Ass With it Before Giving It To Me. I Slightly Chuckled, Hitting Him On The Map And My Eyes Widened Once I Saw The Cover Of The Magazine. 

The Tittle Was "Mind Control: Losing Their Minds?" And It Showed Patrice Dancing With Tevin, And Me And Jacquees Crazy Ass Jumping On The Couch And Patrice And Diggy Slow Dancing. So That's Why Prod Was Blowing Up My Phone. Oh Well.. I Put The Magazine Down Not Really feeling As Much Guilt As I Should. i Didn't Really Care About The Boys Anymore. Seeing That They Violated Us, Maybe They Shouldn't Care Either. 

Suddenly Jacquees' Phone Rang 

"I Gotta Take This One Outside Bae, I'll Be Back Iight?" 

"Iight" I Said. Suddenly Issa Walked Into The Room

"Wassup Lil Homie?" He said

"Goodmonring Nigga. Why You here?" I Said Jockingly

"Man, Watch Yo Mouth Youngin'. I Actually Came Down here To Talk To Yo Ass."

"Whatchu Wanna Talk To Me Fo?" I Asked

"I Know You Feel A Lil' Guilty." He Said

"About What?"

"Oh Please Nigga, Don't Act Like You Ain't Just See That Magazine" He Said Gesturing To The Magazine On The Table "And That Prod Hasn't Been Blowing Up Yo Line. And Don't TRY To Act Like You Don't Care About Prod No Mo. Cus That's A DAMN LIE."

"But Don't Act Like Yo Ass Don't Know He Did Me Wrong Mr.KnowEverything" I Said

"Yea I Know That, But I DId You Wrong And You Was Still Fucking With Me Now Wasn't You?"

I Looked At His Green Bright Eyes, Knowing That He Was Telling The Truth. It's Crazy How He Could See Right Through Me.

And I Couldn't Tell Shit ABout Myself..

Patrice's P.O.V

"Diggy STOP!" I Yelled As Diggy Continously Tilted Me Over The Pool Almost Making Me Fall.

"You Want Me To Stop?" He Asked

"YESSSS!" I Said

"FINE!" He Said, Releasing Me And Throwing Me Into The Pool. I Hit The Water Kind Of Hard And I Rose Up With A Slight Pain In The Side Of My Head. I Didn't Realize What That Slight Pain Was Until I Saw Blood Fill The Pool Rather Quickly And After That....

Everything Went Black..

Ray's P.O.V

"Just Try Not To Think About It" Roc Said To Me

"Oh The Same Way You Trying Not To Think About Patrice? I Know You Thinking Bout Her Just As Much As I'm Thinking Bout Mo." I Said

We Just Stared At Eachother really Hard Until My Phone Rang Inturupting The Silence.

Strip Clubs And Dollar Bills

Still Got My Money 

Patron Shot's Can I Get A Refil

Still Got My Money

Roc Looked At Me Like "Really Nigga Thats Yo Ringtone?"

We Both Started Bursting Out With laughter Until I Answered The Phone

"Hello?"

"Yea, Is This  Ray Ray?"

"Yea, It's Me Who Askin?"

"It's Dre"

My Face Froze For A Second,And Roc Noticed My Look.

"Who Is It?" Roc Asked

"It's Dre" I Answered

"Put Him On Speaker"