-True Love NEVER Dies

Morgan's P.O.V

I Just Stood There And Froze. But In Case Your Confused Me And Prod Have Known Eachother For 5 Years. We Weren't Frieda Though. We Used To Go To Jr.High Together. It's Our Second To last Year In Highschool (Meaing Were 15 Turning 16) And Elementary Togeter. I Moved Here In The 5th Grade And I Really Liked Craig. I Never Knew He Liked Me Back. We Never Talked As Friends. It Was Just A "Hi" And "Can I Borrow A Pencil" . And Now, I'm Standing Here Saying I Love You. He Walked In The Door Woth His Crutches (You Know, He Tore His Leg Tryna Save My Ass -.-) And I Just Wanted To Run Up And Hug Him And Jump On Him But I Couldn't....

Me: You-You What?

Prodigy: Morgan Arielle Jenkins, I Love You

Me: I Love You Too. Im Soo Soo Sorry I Don't Know Why I Didn't Listen To You I Should've--- (Starts Crying)

Prodigy: (Cuts her Off And Walks On His Crutches Towards Her) Listen, It's Okay. Don't Blame Yourself, I Gotchu Iight?

Sherice: No Blame Her Ass! Prod SWEETY You Could've Been DEAD.

Patrice: You Know What I'm Anout Sick Of This Bitch I'm Finna Whoop That Ass!!!

Princeton: (Pulls Patrice Back) Baby No!

Sherice: Do Something!!

Collin: STOP!!!! Damn Sherice Why You ALWAYS Gotta Start? Your My Sister And All But You Gunna Have To Respect My Girls.

Sherice: Oh Please Bitch, Were Not Blood-Related I Can Do What I Want Bitch

Me: Listen Bitch Get Your Shit And Leave! Don't Fuckin Come Back! How Could You Say Some Next Shit Like That? You Direspectful Hoe. I Swear, If Prodigy Wasn't Hurt Right now, I'd Whoop,Drag,And RAG That Ass You Understand?

Sherice: Mhmm (Scared)

Roc: Collin Baby Girl You Good?

Collin: I'm Fine (Smiles) Basic Bitches Don't Bother Me. (Laughs) Mo, Let Her Stay. It's All Good.

Morgan: Okay. (Looks At Sherice) You Better Count Your Blessings Bitch

Patrice: You Damn Skippy.

Princeton: Its Been A Long Night We Should Head Upstairs

Patrice: Okay Right Behind You Baby Boy

Ray: Sherice We Gotta Talk.....Upstairs

Sherice: I'm Coming

Roc: Well We Ain't Finna Cock Block So We Out

And Everybody Left And It Just Left Me And Prodigy On The Couch And We Were Jjst Looking At Eachother. And Then There Went That Smile Again... The Only I've Loved Since 5th Grade. I Finally Broke The Silence...

Me: Prodigy I'm Sorry I'm So So Sorry I Fe--

Prodigy: (Cuts Her Off) Morgan Stop Applogizing. Just Kiss Me Already!

And I Did. We Kissed. It Felt Like Forever And Forever Felt Amazing. I Tried Towt Go Because I Didn't Want Him To Hurt Hiseg But He Wouldn'twt Me And I Did t Mind. Life Seemed Good Like This.....

-2 Weeks Later-

Prodigy Was Getting Bis Cast Off Today. Thank God. You Know The Boy STILL Hasn't Asked Me Out -_- After That Kiss He's Been Sweet And We Talk And I Help Him As Much As I Can And I Wanna Be His #1 Girl But It Feels Like He Doesn't Feel The Same. Everybody In The House Is Coupled Up Except Me. Great.

Prodigy's P.O.V

It's Been 2 Weeks Since The Incident And I Feel 10000 Times Better. I've Been Thinking About Morgan Alot (As If I Dont Already Do) But Not Only Her But What She Said That Night. Did She Really Love Me? Nah.... Well Maybe. Theese Past 2 Weeks Have Been A test. And I Jjst Wanted To See If She Really Cared. And She Did. She moved Back Into My Room, Gave Me Everything I Needed And Did Extra! I Really Do Love Her. So We Were Sitting In The Doctors Office As He Took The Cast Off. Before He Started He Warned It May Hurt So Mo Offered To Hold my Hand Knowing That Im Scared Of Pain And Needles. So I Agreed And She Held My Hand The Whole Time. I Looked At Her And Smiled And She Smiled Back. I Guess That Distracted Me Because The Cast Was Off. Then We Left And Got In The Car. She Offered To Drive But I Insisted I Would Drive I Was Taking Her Somewere.

Morgan: Ummm, Prod Were Are You Taking Me?

Me: Don't Worry Babe. Were JUST Going To The Park.

Morgan: (Smiles) Okay

That Was Another Test... So Maybe She Really Ment It 😏 Good Cus I Ment It Too...

We Got To The Park And We Started Walking Around.

Me: Do I Have Permission To Hold Your Hand? (Smiles)

Morgan: You Have Permission To Do Alot Of Things You DON'T Do 😒

Me: What's That Supposed To Mean?

Morgan: Prodigy It's Very Obvious That I Like You And You Only. But Whenever Were Together You Kiss Me And Just Leave! You Always Go On About How You Like Me But When Something Goes Wrong You ALWAYS Give Up On Me! You Never Try Never Ever Ever. And I'm Starting To Know Why. You Just Don't Care Like I Do. (Starts Walking Away)

Me: (Yells After Her) Maybe It's Because I'm Scared (Mkrgan Stops Walking And Turns Around) Maybe because I'm Scared That Someone Better Then Me Is Gunna Cone Along And Take You Away From Me... Im Scared That You'll Leave Because I'm Not Good Enough, Or Cute Enough or --

Morgan: (Kisses Prod) I Find It Cute That You Worry. But Dont. I'm Won't Go Anywere.

Me: No You Mean Your Not Going Anywere Because You ARE Mine

Morgan: Really?

Me: Yes. But Let Me Ask Like A Real Gentlemen. Morgan, Will You Be Mine Pleasee Pretty Please w A Cherry On Top?

Morgan: (Laughs) Ovcourse

And We Kissed As If There Was No Tomorrow.... Nothing Could Bring Us Down

______________________________________________________________________________________

*Sorry It's So Short But I'll Update Soon :) *