-Not So Fast..

*Beginning From Last Chapter*

Morgan's P.O.V

Then I Saw My God Sister Walk In With Someone Familiar. Somone I Never Wanted To See.

Patrice: Hey, Look Who I Ran Into. (Looks Down)

I Knew He Hurt Her. She Looked Like She Was Crying. Even Though She Was Black, Her Cheek Was Red And Prod Could Sense Something Was Wrong Because The Grip I Had On His Hand Before I Walked Away..Suddenly Grew Tighter. I Guess Your Wondering who The Person Is. He's My ex-Boyfriend Dre. He Never Beat Me Or Raped Me, He Would Just Get Me Other Guys To Do It For Him. And One Day I Finally Got The Courage To Leave...We Exchanged Looks And Finally Prodigy Spoke Up.

Prodigy: Ummm Miss, (Reffering To Patrice) Are You Okay?

Patrice: Im Fine...

Me: Prodigy This Is My Godsister, Patirce.

Prodigy: Hey

Patrice: Hey Nice To-

Dre: (Cuts Her Off) Yea Thats Nice.... Um Mo Can I talk To You For A Second?

I Was Debating If I Should Say Yes Or No My God Sister Gave Me That Look Like "Please Dont Go" But If I Didnt I Knew He Would Cause A Scene. Wich We DIDNT need.

Me: (Stutering) Sssuuree. 

And With I ..

Prod's P.O.V

Walked Away. I Knew She Didn't Want To She Was Scared As Hell Of The Boy. I Ain't Even Know The Girl But I Wanted To Help. So Badly So I Turned To Patrice Who Was Crying......

Me: Ummm What's Wrong?

Patrice: Man Listen, I DOnt Know You Like That To Be Tellin You Alllat.

Me: You Can Get To Know em And The Way Your God SIster Left Looked Like She Needed Help...

Patrice: (Sighs) Well It Goes Like This.....

Morgan's P.O.V

I Was Scared Out Of My Right  Mind. I Knew Dre Wouldnt Do Anything But What If One Of His friends Were With Him?? I Walked To The Parking Lot. good, Witnesses But There Are Cars -_- And I Was Not In The Mood For Allat. Finally Dre Grabbed me By My Arm Tightly And Kissed My Kneck. Ugh Not This Shit Again........

Dre: I Missed You...

Me: Nigga Get Off Me....

Dre: Oh It's Like That Now??

Me: After Being Beat, Raped, And Most Importantly Having A Misscarrige Yea Its Like That Nigga.

Dre: (Raises Hand) Aye Watch Your Mouth 

Me: Nigga I Dare You...

Just As Dre Was About To Hit Me I Heard A Some What Familiar Voice.

??: NIGGA I WISH YOU WOULD LAY A GOD FAMN FINGER ON HER!!!

And Then I Turned Around To See No Other But Prodigy......

_________________________________________________________________-