pulling an all-nighter

- you dont do it often bc its not healthy but when you do you have lots of fun

- sometimes you will cook together really late at night, half the time the food gets burnt because you get distracted and end up just making out in the pantry or against the counter.

- you have matching fuzzy socks that you wear 🥺🥺

- he will play his guitar and sing for you, he knows how much you love that.

- cuddles!!! you've accidentally fallen asleep many times while cuddling on an attempted all nighter but its just too tempting.

- talking about anything and everything that is upsetting either of you

- straightening his hair. just for laughs really, he thinks it looks funny but you still think its cute.

- drawing or painting together. you keep all the drawings you and him do in a folder that you keep under your bed

- play wrestling which is all fun and games until hes pinning your wrists above your head and giving you that look.

- card games and board games. you try to not be on your phone much when you're spending time together so card and board games are the next best source of entertainment.

- staring contests and arm wrestles!!! just an excuse to look in eachothers eyes and hold eachothers hand ngl.

- writing words and shapes on the others bare back with their finger and the other has to guess what they are writing.

- when its sunrise, you sit by your bedroom window and watch the sky change colour as the sun rises and the day begins.

• • •

im still taking requests and i really neec more, please dm me what you want in future chapters

- <3 amy