he has a nightmare

(i mentioned this in an earlier chapter so here it is. a+ to you if you remember the chapter i mentioned this in.)

- you were have a sleepover at his house and you were both laying in his bed

- it was dark and the curtains were slightly open, letting a faint ray of light from the moon shine in.

- you were sleeping, facing eachother and his arm was loosely slung over you.

- you wake up to a sudden movement, his arm was gone from where it was resting over your hip and you felt a kick in your leg.

- you ignored it, thinking he just got too hot and was gonna sit up and take off the sweatshirt he was wearing.

- but he didn't.

- instead his breathing was picking up its pace and he was shaking his head like he was desperately trying to wake up.

- you sat up and put a hand through his hair soothingly

- "hey, shh its okay, wake up"

- you let the curls tangle your fingers, reminding you to brush his hair the next morning.

- you put your hand on his shoulder and gently shook it, you needed to wake him up but that can be hard to do nicely.

- his eyes opened and his scared expression softened at the sight of you sitting above him.

- "are you okay?" you asked quietly

- "yeah baby im alright, im sorry i woke you up" he brought his hand up to your face and rubbed his thumb over your cheek, making you lower your head down to his.

- he held out his arms and you lay on top of him and his arms tightened around you.

- "goodnight, i love you" you said after gently kissing the side of his mouth.

- "g'night baby, i love you too" he brought a hand up to your head, gently running his fingers through your hair like you did for him a matter of minutes ago, he knew you loved it when he did that, it got you to sleep quicker.

• • •

so.
idk how many more of these im gonna do. i like writing them because they are fun but im kinda running out of ideas so if you have ANY ideas at all please dm me and tell me them. i would love to hear your ideas. also leave comments on chapters you like so i know what to write more of. it really helps alot and makes my day when someone takes the time to leave a comment.

have a good day

- <3 amy