touch starved

this is going to be long because i personally am touch starved as hell and this is my way of dealing with it so put your seatbelts on bitches.

- you had been dating finn for about a month now and you were going to have your first sleepover at his house.

- your parents had talked to his parents and asked them to make sure you slept in separate beds because they dont want to be grandparents just yet YA NASTIES

- you had never actually slept in a bed together so this wasn't really out of the ordinary.

- you got two pillows out of the cupboard, when he asked why you needed two, you just told him 'i sleep better with two'

- you set up one of the pillows so it was behind you pressing against your back so it would feel like there was someone there.

- that normally works to get you to sleep faster, but not tonight. you tossed and turned trying to get the pillow in the right position. you let out a sigh of frustration.

- "finn are you awake" you whispered, sitting up on the air matress.

- "yeah, i cant sleep, do you want to cuddle?"

- you felt your cheeks flush.

- that's exactly what you needed.

- "uh yeah, of course"

- he moved the pillow that he had been hugging out of the way to make room for you, you slowly backed up against him, feeling a huge sense of relief when your back touched his stomach.

- he pulled you down a little bit so his chin was resting comfortably on top of your head .

- you realised you had been holding your breath this whole time.

- his hand traced over your arm and he found your hand, holding it and bringing you closer to him.

- you couldn't hold it in anymore. you started to cry.

- "wait, are you crying? did i do something wrong?" he asked with concert laced throughout his voice

- "no not at all, i just- i've never actually been held like this before, it feels so good and its a little bit overwhelming.

- he pressed a kiss to your shoulders and held you tighter, he brought his knees up to meet yours so he was touching as much of you as he could.

- "i think you're touch starved honey, can i help you feel better?"

- you had never heard of that but it made sense. you turned over to face him and nodded slowly.

- he put his hand on the side of your face and rubbed your cheek with his thumb.

- he was so so gentle. always. you felt like you were melting under his touch

- his hand moved from your cheek to your back, you felt his hand through the thin fabric of the pajama shirt you were wearing, he traced patterns on your back with his fingertips.

- this whole feeling of warmth and safety was beginning to make you feel tired,

- "thank you" you said gently, your faces almost touching

- so close either of us could move half an inch and our lips would touch. but that would probably be a bit too much right now. maybe tomorrow morning if we are still in this mood.

- "you're welcome baby, but please never get to this point again, you never need to get touch starved again im always here"

- he ran his hand through your hair and you closed your eyes.

- you turned back around so your back was pressed to his stomach, his face was in your neck, his arm draped over your body and his hand holding yours

- everything was perfect. his bedroom was pitch black apart from a tiny bit of moonlight coming in from the curtains you forgot to shut, the slight breeze that was coming through the open window, his scent roaming all around you, and the feeling of being held.

- you felt your eyelids get heavier, although the rule was no sleeping together, perhaps some rules needed to be broken, this was definitely worth it.

• • •

so that was kinda cute.
vote if you liked it and send me requests!! it can be dialogue or a senario, just fire away.

- <3 amy