Prologue

Prologue

Third Person View 

The couple stood there in the pouring rain, under one umbrella which was being held up by the young woman of the duo. The streets of New York glistened with rain water which shone as headlights of cars and other vehicles beamed onto it. The two were talking, and Ava Richards seemed bewildered that the Loki was even stood in front of her. 

"I want you to come with me. To Asgard," Loki said, in his silky British voice, a smile playing on his lips. Ava didn't answer at first, purely from the shock of his proposal. He smiled at her once more. "I think I may have achieved something; I made Ava Richards speechless." 

A smile toyed with Ava's lips, and she masked it by looking at the floor. Now she was in a predicament, but then again, she always was. 

She had two choices: 

1. Her first was that she could stay here, in New York, do jobs for SHIELD, have Pizza Night with The Avengers, help Steve to not blow up his apartment and of course, be a brilliant bridesmaid at Tony and Pepper's wedding. 

2. Her second option was to go with Loki to his home; Asgard. Loki was the first and only man she had ever loved, and still adored him dearly. She didn't want to give him up. 

Ava looked Loki in the eyes, their dazzling green dazing her for a second. She then broke the contact and looked a her soaking wet feet. 

"Loki, if I go with you-" 

"I am not forcing you, Ava. If you want to stay, you can-"

"Listen to me, Loki. I want to go with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I really do. But I can't just leave. I have a wedding to go to-"

"A wedding? Of whom?" 

"Will you please stop interrupting me and listen?!" Ava snarled. Loki muttered a low apology. "I'll go with you, as long as I can return when I need to," Ava said, Loki was silent for a moment. before a small smile appeared on his lips. 

"You are quite sentimental, are you not?" Loki said, his smile turning into a smirk. Ava didn't laugh or smile. 

"Do we have an agreement, Loki?" Ava asked, Loki just stared for a moment; wieghing up Ava's  proposal. He didn't want to lose her, he wanted to be with her, forever. He also didn't want her running off to Earth all of the time either, but it was either that or nothing. 

"Yes. We have an agreement," Loki said, his voice full of reluctance. Ava could tell he didn't know what to do, but smiled at him all the same. 

"Thank you, Loki." She said, a grin in her voice as well as on her face. He matched her expression and took her cold hand in his gloved one. He muttered something in an unknown tongue, and both of them were gone within two seconds, in a beam of bright light which shone every colour of the spectrum. 

They were gone in a blink of an eye, so quick that none of the citizens of New York City even noticed that they were ever there.

+*+*+*+*+*+*

A/N: Hi Guys! So this is the Prologue, it isn't really very imformative or anything but I just needed to let you know that Ava has agreed to go with Loki, if she can return for the wedding. I'm a bit shaky with the storylines and if I start boring you, please let me know. Also, I have some twists with at least one of my characters, and new ones (my own&Marvel's) will be introduced. The title is also a bit cheesy, so there is the possibility that I'll change it. I'm working on a front cover too :) Suggestions for cover and title will be greatly appreciated! :3 Have a wonderful day/night, love abbiemca x