Chapter Twenty Seven - Walt Disney

A/N: Doing this chapter because I promised @CelticLands that I'd include it, even though it isn't great. I owe you all an apology as to why I haven't uploaded in eons. I'm doing exams and unfortunately, my main priorty has been revision, coursework etc. and I've had to neglect everything else. My teachers think I have no life outside of school and it's killing me. I also had a little bit of writer's block on this chapter, so I'm sorry for being a huge pain. Enjoy and have a wonderful day/night, love abbiemca x 

+*+*+*+*+

Chapter Twenty Six - Walt Disney

Ava's View

Steve was the one who had given me the glass of water that I needed and he was also the one that put some cream on the cuts that had been caused by the stray shards of Titan. It stung a little, but it didn't really bother me. Afterwards, I thanked him once more and we met up with Sondra, Tony and Bruce. 

"So, you're telling me I cannot have a go in your suit?" Sondra asked Tony, with a frown. Tony smirked and nodded. 

"It's only meant for me," He said. Sondra looked absolutely distraught. Tony furrowed his eyebrows for a moment, before offering her a compromise. "You can always have a go on the computers in Stark Tower though." Sondra's face lit up. Hang on a minute, even I've never touched his computers. 

"Woah, I've never been on your computers, why does she get a go?" I asked Tony and he gave me a smirk and a pat on the back. 

"Because I like her," Tony said with a smirk. 

"Oh, right, yeah. That says an awful lot about our friendship," I said to him pointedly. He gave me a grin. 

"It does, doesn't it?" He said, before wandering off in front of me with Sondra. Steve and Bruce tried to hide their amusement at the fact that Tony had just embarrassed me completely. I grumbled under my breath and followed my friends to the doorstep of Stark Tower. I'm pretty sure we spend more time in Stark Tower than we do in our own homes. 

Soon enough, Sondra was mucking about on Stark's computers, and he was trying to teach her how to use them properly. Soon enough she started to become used to them and began doing all sorts. She ended up coming across a small file that was being projected in the room around us. The file simply read my name. 

"Why is there a file for Ava?" She asked Tony. He smirked before telling JARVIS to open it. I glared at him. 

"It's full of her silly little films that she makes us all watch," He said, as a collection of Disney movies spread across the room in little bright squares. 

"Disney isn't silly," I muttered to myself. Steve clapped me on the back. 

"It's alright Ava, I like the one we watched with the lions in," He said. 

"The Lion King," I said, half sighing because I knew they'd never remember the names of them no matter how hard I tried. 

"I don't understand. What's a Disney movie?" Sondra asked, staring at the twinkling squares that were all floating around her, each holding a different title. Tony paused for a moment before explaining it to her. 

"Well, I don't know what you have on Asgard. Do you have movies?" He asked, Sondra shook her head. "What about plays in theatres?" At this she grinned and nodded. "Right, movies are just like plays that you watch at home. It's like somebody has recorded the whole play and squashed it onto a little hard drive. Then you can watch it whenever you want. That's a movie. But there are loads of different movies, you can have cartoon movies that are made with either drawings or computers. You can have real-life movies that are made using cameras. You can have silent movies-"