Chapter 19

"Everything's all set?" Yane asked as we all put our stuff on our horses. I nodded and Cyan walked to Malin, "Share a horse with Daegu or someone, me and Nissa are taking your horse." Malin sighed, "Why my horse?" Cyan shrugged his shoulders, "You were the first person I could think of."

"Well thanks for thinking of me." Malin patted Cyan's back and then walked away to Daegu. Cyan walked back to me, "Ready?" He asked and I nodded as he hopped on the horse. I got on after him and wrapped my arms around him. All of us rode for hours, until night came and we got to Sugar Crystal. We checked in an Inn and I shared a room with Cyan, Daegu shared a room with Hiro, and Yane with Riko.

Cyan walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He sighed out loud and I turned to look at him. "What's the matter?" I asked him. "Nothing....anyways, the bathroom is free to use." I nodded and I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I stopped in the doorway and turned to glance back at Cyan. I smiled sadly and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

The water was warm as it hit my bare skin. I sat down in the tub and leaned my head against the wall. It felt good to sit here with the water running. I closed my eyes and sighed. Cyan is yours, congratulations Nissa!

A knock on the door made my eyelids fling open. "Y-Yes?" I called out. "Are you okay? You've been in there for quite a while." Cyan shouted through the door. "I'm fine. I fell asleep on accident."

"I can come in and get you."

"N-No! It's okay! I'll be right out," I quickly got up and washed my body and turned off the water. I stepped out and dried my body with a towel and put on my new clothes I got before we left Blue Dragon. I folded the towel up and walked out of the bathroom and placed the folded towel on the dresser.

"Come here," Cyan spoke up and I looked over at him, he was laying down in the bed. He had his arms held out and I smiled as I walked over to him and climbed onto the bed. I cuddled up in his arms and he held me. "What if I said I wanted your child?" I asked suddenly and I turned red. I'm so stupid for asking that. "I wouldn't mind that. As long as our child looks like you." He smiled as he kissed me on the forehead. "Tonight?"

"Tonight..."

*  *  *

All of us went to a restaurant in the morning. We sat down in chairs at a large table. Our food was brought to us and the smell made me gag. Cyan stared at the food subconsciously. I tried taking a bite of the rice and I gagged again. "Are you okay?" Malin asked me and I looked up at him. "I think I might have caught a cold."

"Oh darn. The princess caught a cold, she needs treatment!" Malin said sarcastically and I gave him a glare. He laughed and I looked back down at my rice. Cyan wasn't eating either, he just took tiny sips of his water. I felt my stomach growl and I sighed quietly to myself. I shoved a spoonful of rice in my mouth and took a humongous sip of water. I swallowed my rice that was stuck in my throat.

Oh no. I felt it coming back up and I stood up and dashed to the bathroom. I threw up my rice in the toilet and flushed it down. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. My hands were shaking and sweat was dripping down my temples. I washed my hands and rinsed out my mouth. I dried my hands with paper towels and wiped the sweat off my face.

I walked back out and they were all waiting for me by the front door. I gave them a weak smile and walked up to them. "Are you feeling okay?" Yane asked and I nodded. I felt Cyan wrap his arm around my waist. "You want us to take you to the doctor?" I shook my head, "No, I'm fine." I smiled again and they all nodded.