Chapter Twelve

Audrey's P.O.V

" can you at least smile, don't embarass me or else..."

I heard my dad threatening me with a fake smile on his face while swaying me around, following the slow beat of the music.

" or else what? You're going to punch me? I dare you" I whispered but you could hear the anger in my voice.

" why you little bitch. Just because you're married, doesn't mean I can't hurt you"

"that's the thing, you can't cause if you do, I'll tell Ross about you and I know how he is a sucker for me"

"You wouldn't"

" I would so you can't force me what to do since you practically sold me to a heartless bastard" and with that, the song finally ended which means it's time for me to dance once again with the devil himself.

"Can I have this dance?" i heard a deep voice behind me and when I turned around, there he is with all his glory. I decided to take his offer to avoid stares from the people around us. The bastard puts out his hand and here I was, playing along instead of looking for my Ethan. I put my hand on his as pulls me closer to him, his hand now behind my back as he sways me around while I hear people cheering and clapping for us.

" I'm so glad you're now mine..." He whispered as he pulls me closer so now I was leaning on him. I tried pushing him away but his strong grip won't let me so I gave up and answered him, " I hate you"

" don't say that my love, I know you're tired but don't worry, this party will end and soon we'll have our honeymoon." He smiled at the thought. Bloody bastard!

" who says We're going to have a honeymoon?" I whispered then flinched since his fingers starts to press hard on my back.

"Every newlyweds does that so we're going to stick to the tradition." He smiled then looses his hand my back.

"I'm not gonna go with you, you bastard. You ruined my fucking life." I whispered.

" then sorry to burst your fucking bubble but you're my wife so we're to going to this honeymoon if you don't like it or not."

" I really hate you Ross Carter" with that, he again pressed his fingers hard onto my back making me flinch.

" l-let go, you're h-hurting me..." i whispered as tears starts to form in my eyes,

"Then tell me you love me" he whispered as he presses even harder, making tears fall out of my eyes.

"l-let g-go"

" say it" he presses even harder making more tears to fall out of my eyes as I tried to get out of his grip.

" I love you" I spit out and soon he looses his hold on me and spoke, " I love you too" before moving his hands from my back to my cheeks then pressing his lips tenderly on mine, I secretly tried pushing him away but he wouldn't bulge as cheers starts to erupt from the whole room.

He then soon pulls away and smiles at his guests.

-----

"Mr.Carter, the private jet has now arrived." Whispered one of Ross bodyguards while we were thanking our guests for coming.

"Good." Ross told his bodyguard before turning to me. "Darling we're leaving" he smiled.

" where are we going?" i asked, curious.

" its a secret, now c'mon" he smiled then tried taking my hand but I pulled it away before he could.

" I told you I won't go" I spoke with so much determination.

" let's not start this argument again or else..." He threatened and I knew he doesn't hold onto empty threats but I dared him to say it.

" or else what?"

" or else I'll hurt that bastard boy of yours" he finished with a sinister smile on his face.

"You wouldn't"

" I would so don't test me my darling, now lets go. " he grabs my hand and pulls me with him, following one of his bodyguards to the private jet.

------

"Darling,we're here" Ross whispered in my ear, giving me the shivers. I slowly opened my eyes to see Ross looking straight at me with a smile on his face.

"Where are we?" I spoke, as I adjust my eyes to the bright lights of the airplane.

" baby, we're in Paris"