Chapter Three

Part Three

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

OMG sorry guys I've been gone for so long, school brings the stress out of me but I'm over that cause I'm homeschooling( ( no I'm not bullied, my parents really loves to travel the world cause of business )

Hello new subbers ( thanks for subscribing, it means a lot (

Well here's chapter 3, sorry it's short, still on my writer's corner LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey's P.O.V

I can't believe Lexie lost the contest; she was so good when she sang You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift, and she even got the best outfit out of all those bimbo bitches that joined this talent show. Ugh, maybe it's because 'Ross Carter' isn't looking for the talent, he's looking for those looks, but you know what, whatever. It's not like Lexie's going to die not having that DATE with Ross... she still has Trey.

"I want to die!"Lexie screamed so loud my eardrums would pop any second now. I was wrong, I know. Is Ross that wanted for Lexie to sacrifice her life about? What a joke. But I would do it if it was for Ethan, he's my life and if I ever, which I doubt of course, lose him, I would probably kill myself because there's nobody better than my Ethan. "OH c'mon Lexie, it's not like it's the end of the world, you still have Trey."I suggested as I continue to stare at my best friend sob like there's no tomorrow.

"Well for YOU, but for me, it is! I've always wanted that date with Ross; he's like the God of all Gods!" She cried as she continues to sob. I rolled my eyes before turning Ethan who was stiffening a laugh. I shot him a glare and with that, his face became straight. I turned back to Lexie just to see her look at Ross walk out of our school and to his limo but then he stopped and turned to me...wait...TURNED TO ME? Why??? Then in a split second, he starts walking up to me, with those men in back surrounding him. WTF!?!? I just stood there motionless, listening to Lexie gasp and sniff.

Ross' P.O.V

Ugh! Stupid fucking judges for letting the slutty bitch wearing the skimpy dress win, if my choice was more powerful than theirs, I would've voted that petite girl who I assumed to be Audrey's best friend. If she would've won, I would have my chance to ask her about her best friend but sadly, I ended up with a clingy slut. I walked out of the school, texting my dad that I want to cancel the date when something caught me in the eye, it was Audrey and her best friend who ugly by the way...well in my defense, she was so messed up, she was like the town's freak show. I decided I should make it up to her by taking the both of them into my crib ( house ) so I walked up to them slowly, my bodyguards behind me while I stare at Audrey who was just standing motionless, she was like a statue, made by the heavens for me...I smirked and soon reached them but somebody pulled Audrey away from me, making me rage in anger.

Ethan's P.O.V

I was watching Audrey comfort Lexie who was crying her eyes out since the winner was announced. Damn that hurts and I felt bad for Trey too, 'cause when he heard Lexie said that she was utterly in love with this Ross Carter, his mouth dropped open and quickly left, mostly heartbroken from what he just heard, that must've sucked but not for me cause I got Audrey and I know she's UTTERLY in love with me as I am with her. I looked at Lexie who was so messed up, her mascara running down her face, her lipstick was smudged and all, that was such a turn off, she looks like a clown who beaten up by an elephant...and no I'm not exaggerating, I'm just telling what's popping in my mind. I tried to keep my face straight but I couldn't hold it in any longer .

Audrey looked at me, shooting me a laugh-and-you'll-die look so I just kept my face straight, I don't want a fight with my baby. I looked around and saw Ross heading out of our school and was now leaving but then he stopped and walked up to...AUDREY?! I felt jealousy raging inside of me so before Ross can reach my girl, I gladly walked up to Audrey and Lexie as I wrapped my arms around Audrey's petite waist as I pulled her with me.

Audrey's P.O.V

He was coming nearer, and nearer and nearer and...oomph! Someone's strong arms wrapped my waist and pulled me into him. I turned head aside just to see Ethan pulling me with him, What the...,"Ethan what are you doing?" I asked, as he continues to tow me away from Ross, OMG he's jealous, Ethan was JEALOUS! As soon as we were away from Ross and Lexie, Ethan brought me back down on my feet, I put my hands on my hips as I looked at him, "so...?Please explain Mr. McKenna" I said, wanting to hear his explanation on why he towed me away from Ross but I obviously know he's jealous. "well...I..I.."He gets cut off when somebody calling my name.