Chapter Thirteen

Audrey's P.O.V

"Paris?!?" I looked at the beautiful monster in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"Yes babe..."

I smiled and felt too giddy that I was ready to stand up but the seatbelt restrained me.

"Woah woah woah, call down baby, we'll get there" Ross spoke before taking a hold of my hand while I let him, not really bothered by it.

Soon, the pilot announced that we are now safe to get off the plane. I grinned, not able to hide the excitement I feel. I'M IN FREAKIN' PARIS!!!

Ross then pulled me up, letting go of my hand but instantly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Let's go babe" he spoke with a smile on his face before he leads me to the exit, passing by waving air hostesses but before we were able to step out of the plane, I heard one of the air hostess whisper,"she's so lucky!" "I know and they look so in love! I hope to meet like Sir Carter one day..." the other flight attendant whispered dreamily.

Oh lady, if you only knew....

It was dark when we got out of the plane so Ross put his hand behind my back and led me to the black limousine. Upon entering, I was welcomed with the fresh scent of bagels and instantly, I become hungry.

Ross noticed that I was staring at the bagels so he grabbed one and handed it to me, "here, take a bite. I know you want to" he teased with a smile on his face.

Who was I to decline? So I quickly took the bagel from him and ate it, savouring every single butter-y taste that came from the heavenly pastry.

I was half way done when Ross' hand landed on my lap, his thumb caressing my knee which made me nervous. I realized that it was our honeymoon, and it only means one thing, sex.

I swallowed hard before pushing his hand away from my knee but in an instant, it went back to where it was placed 2 seconds ago.

He then moved his hand to my thigh making me feel uncomfortable. I cleared my throat," um, can you please move your hand away from my thigh? It's making me feel uncomfortable" i spoke, trying to push his hand away once again.

"Sweetheart, its normal for married couple to touch each other so don't make an excuse for me not to touch you since I'll only want you more." He spoke before taking his hand off my leg but instead grabbed my hand tightly, annoying me.

I tried pulling my hand away from him but to no avail, he has a tight grip on me. I sighed and stopped, annoyed by the fact that he won't let me go no matter what.

"Look outside."

I looked outside the window and there it was, the Eiffel Tower with all its glory. I wanted to take a picture so I tried pulling my hand away from Ross but he still wasn't letting go.

"I'm just going to take a picture." I reason out so he finally let me go. I grabbed my phone from my bag and opened it but before I could open my camera app, a text message popped on my screen and in an instant, it made me drop my phone on the floor.

"Audrey, Ethan's at the hospital and he's in a critical condition"