Disbelief

Min Mi's POV:

As soon as the ambulance arrived at the hospital, the doctors took him to the emergency room and I was asked to wait near the receptionist. My hands were shaking and I was walking up and down the corridor when a doctor came to me, a grim look on his face. I wasn't ready for what he was about to tell me.

"I'm afraid your friend has to undergo surgery immediately", he declared. "The injury is too critical and his life is in danger. We'll do our best", he continued. I nodded my head as he turned around to go the ER.

"Doctor, will he survive?", I asked him after running to catch him.

"We will do everything we can", was his reply. I crouched down and cried.

I can't lose Hoseok.

I decided to call his manager to inform him of the incident. My voice caught in my throat as I mentioned his name. Needless to mention the panic that this engendered over there.

"We're coming", the manager said hurriedly and hung up.

I dropped my phone to the ground and started sobbing. This is all my fault.

After some time, the door swung open and the other 6 BTS members ran in followed by their manager.

"Where is he?", Suga shouted as soon as they entered. I walked towards them and they instantly made the connection.

"Min Mi, isn't it?", Namjoon asked.

"Yes", I mumbled.

"This is your fault this is definitely because of you", the manager shouted at me. I was astonished by such an outburst of rage.

"I, I...".

"He's right. If Hoseokie is here today, it's because of you", Jimin said while shaking his head in disbelief.

I was shocked by the reaction of the members. How could they be so cruel towards me? But the thing is, I know they are right; I should have insisted for him not to come tonight.

"Give me your phone number and leave", Bang PD said sternly.

"But, Hoseok? I need to know... I want to stay", I stuttered.

"No, leave. We are here now, and that's all that matters", V said, his deep voice sounding almost commanding.

"Go", he added. I obeyed, grabbed my belongings and left. I just hope Hobi makes it.